HSM fans?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Matt1133, Feb 6, 2009.

1. Matt1133

Matt1133 New Member

Yeah, that silent disco thing sounds pretty cool! You could break into song and no one would know because they're all listening to something, lol

I did see the trailer for 17 just yesterday, I must admit, it actually looks decent. I am not into Zac Efron that much because... well let's face it, I'm a guy. He does a good job though. You definitely notice they were playing to all the girls in the 3rd movie though, I mean the opening shot took me by surprise. It was too much Zac in your face!

I wonder if they're still doing the High School Musical pep rallies and if they include music from HSM3... it'd be cool if they had "Can I Have this Dance" and the guests could waltz in the middle of the studios. I want to waltz to that song!

2. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

yeah girls screamed for the opening shot in the cinema i was in. unfortunately they were also loud through the rest of the film, bloody aberystwyth kids!

3. forloveofmusic

forloveofmusic New Member

He's a cutie but I'm partial to Corbin myself... that boy has one of the best smiles ever. ;D

That silent disco/dance this is a really cool idea but kinda weird too lol It would be entertaining to walk by someone who was listening to Miley Cyrus, next to someone listening to... I dunno, LL Cool J or something sexy rnb-like, next to someone moshing to Children of Bodom.
    To me if someone was like really getting their groove on (haha) I'd want to know what they're listening to.

It would also be really funny to go by someone and recognize that they're doing the "What Time Is It?" dance and join in... without the need of any ipod ;)

4. Matt1133

Matt1133 New Member

Speaking of people who like to get their groove on, there's a guy who lives in my city, who apparently enjoys going to the street corners of busy streets. He wears huge headphones and basically just busts it out hardcore for people to see. I've seen him a few times just driving buy, maybe next time I'll see if he knows any HSM songs!

I saw it on opening night. I'm fairly sure I was one of the oldest people in the theatre and a small minority of the male population present. Teenage girls are REALLY LOUD!

5. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

yeah luckily i went with 2 of my female housemates, as the only other males there were either a) under 16 or b) a daddy. or a mixture of both, that's how we roll!

6. *minnie**mouse*

*minnie**mouse* New Member

Feb 17th!!! ;D ;D

7. Matt1133

Matt1133 New Member

I know!!! So close, yet so far!!!

8. princess_shayna

princess_shayna New Member

I'm not going to lie, I might have been one of the girls on opening night who made a little noise!!! ahahaha

Even more so when he took off this shift during his epid solo song... lol! Guilty as charged! hahaha ;D

9. mpark90

mpark90 Member

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh
    i just preordered it to arrive monday :)
    Wahay :) xx

10. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

with who?
    now that aber doesn't have woolies i'm pretty much screwed!

11. mpark90

mpark90 Member

www.amazon.co.uk :)

12. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

thanks! dunno if i can afford it though :( bum!

13. mpark90

mpark90 Member

Buuuummmer

I just watched 1 & 2 on the Disney Channel :)

And now Sister Act is on! :) Not on the Disney Channel but like Sky movies 2387240783

Aha :)
    LOVE IT

14. slider655

slider655 Member

Oooooh i got HSM3 today and its as brill as it was when i went to see it at the cinema!
    Im so sad its the last one in the trilogy though! :-[

15. Matt1133

Matt1133 New Member

Is the pre-order delivery date in advance in the UK only? Or will I be receiving an unexpected package when I get home?!? Fingers crossed!!! I can't wait to see it on Blu-ray and what kind of extra features they have!

Well... I believe they are making a 4th one, but unfortunately, it looks to be nowhere nearly as spectacular as any of the previous 3. I believe it focuses on the 3 new characters they introduced in the 3rd one. I think they should have ended it at 3...

16. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

yeah definately. i think the third film did well to get it as good as it was without overkilling it, but without the characters as well?!

17. Disney Dude

Disney Dude Guest

I've realized that i can't afford to buy HSM3 so i'm currently downloading it the naughty way. Picture is DVD quality anyway ;D

18. Matt1133

Matt1133 New Member

:eek: :eek: :eek:

I am speechless.... lol

19. Cicada

Cicada New Member

Yeah I didn't feel like buying it someone I know who downloads a lot of movies and has 2 kids burnt me an extra copy!

20. Disney Jess

Disney Jess New Member

Hsm3 is the best in the trilogy. I love them all,but the 3rd one was just great. My fam are getting it for me, So i have to wait til I go home on the weekend to get it.But it'll deffinately be worth the wait!