HSM fans?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Matt1133, Feb 6, 2009.

1. princess_shayna

princess_shayna New Member

Yeah the musical number was super awesome :) I loved it!

Cept Vanessa Hudgens, her I could do without! lol!

2. Disney Jess

Disney Jess New Member

Ah i've just watched it...again.
    I've been so tired today and wanted an early night,but now i've watched it I won't be able to sleep. I love it so much.

3. Matt1133

Matt1133 New Member

Sooo.... I love word games, and there's some HSM anagrams that I found on the web...
    Give them a try if you want! "SO SLATE ME RICKY" is probably the hardest one... so if you can get that one, you know you've got HSM in your blood! lol, enjoy!
    For those who may not know what this entails, follow this example...

ACHOO HIS SMUG CHILL = HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL

Anagrams

SPRAY ASH VANE

LOTTO BY RON

A MELTING ZERO LAB

SO SLATE ME RICKY

HEED AGE TEACHING MATH

US HOTTEST QUICK STOAT

BET POP TOOTH

LOST WEATHERING HER TILE

HEAT SIGH

4. hen87hels

hen87hels New Member

I'm having a bit of a HSM marathon... As I type I'm watching HSM3 for the first time.

I haven't got the first, but I've seen it before, and my sis has the second and I've rented the third. Never seen 2 properly (I watched the beginning and the end the other week, but missed a big chunk in the middle) and have never seen 3 at all... used to think they were all pants... but... gotta say...

THIS IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. header

header New Member

I have finally seen all three now too. They are cute. The guys I went to high school did not have muscles like that though. LOL!

6. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

neither did the guys in my high school. we were MUCH buffer! ;)

7. hen87hels

hen87hels New Member

Gotta say there were guys with muscles like that in my school.... but they were due to steroids and the guys in question seemed to be lacking in upstairs activity...

8. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

oh i know what you mean, some of the guys in my school had terrible hair too!

9. slider655

slider655 Member

And speaking of high school musical, High School Musical 2 is on BBC1 at the moment.....