Huddersfield Uni Interviews 7th november

Discussion in 'Walt Disney World College Program' started by LoopyLoo, Oct 31, 2006.

1. LoopyLoo

LoopyLoo New Member

Hi All,

After some help please have sucssesfully got a F2F interview on the 7th for th ICP, can you help give me an idea what to expect and any help with the sort of questions i may get asked.

Thanks in advance

Fingers & toes crossed

2. GlitterFaeryKatie

GlitterFaeryKatie New Member

i know this is an old post but i thought i'd re start it. anyone else who went to the huddersfield interview get in??

I went to this interview and would be interested to know who else got in.

Katie

3. rachet

rachet New Member

i went and i got in!

do you know anyone who didnt? i figured everyone got in to the summer program!

4. LukeW

LukeW New Member

I got in.
    Katie, are you the girl who had dyed red hair?
    If so; I was talking to you when we were waiting to go in, and I think you had your interview with my girlfriend Charlotte.

5. rachet

rachet New Member

i know i'm not katie, but i had dyed red hair. and when i was waiting to go in i was talking to a guy and a girl called alicia. maaaybe you were that guy? or maybe katie had dyed red hair too!

6. LukeW

LukeW New Member

Hey, nah that wasn't me I don't think.
    Alicia is a friend of mine though!

7. rachet

rachet New Member

small world! ;D are you getting a different flight from us? (im on the same flight as alicia)

8. LukeW

LukeW New Member

Yeah, you two are getting the Manchester one right?
    I'm going from the London one... but looking back, I actually live closer to Manchester I think so I don't know why I'm going by the other airport.

9. rachet

rachet New Member

yeah were on the manchester one. what time does your flight get into orlando? maybe we will all be taken to the complex together

10. LukeW

LukeW New Member

I'm pretty sure we'll be arriving quite a while after you. Our flight is at 12:45(lunchtime) whereas your's is before 11am, so I imagine you'll get to the apartments a couple hours before us.

By the way; are you the second girl on Amy Feldman's picture of Imperial Vodka?

11. rachet

rachet New Member

no, i dont know amy other than off here! i did comment on the picture i think though, i believe mentioning vodkat. although i am so hungover right now that i dont fancy thinking about the vodka any longer or i may throw up. again.

12. LukeW

LukeW New Member

Ah, I got confused.
    Have you ever tried blavod? My friend had some once, I can't remember if I actually tried it (which probably means I did ::)) but I do remember it looking filthy.

13. rachet

rachet New Member

never even heard of it!! how cheap is it?? is it a type of vodka?

14. LukeW

LukeW New Member

Haha, it's black vodka.
    It's like... I dunno, it just looks like filthy water or something.

15. rachet

rachet New Member

i think it's safe to say I won't be trying that!