HURRY UP APRIL!

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by georgie92, Mar 8, 2011.

1. pinkspideruk

pinkspideruk Active Member

Im with Michelle I think the 8th U deffo think its going to be a Friday we find out as they like to mass email the results and the leave us all stewing for the weekend

2. Discostu81

Discostu81 New Member

I'll let you off this time Mitch but don't do it again! I admire your optimism and hope you are correct but my inner cynic has to disagree. I'm sure it will be a big F U to all us two timers any way!

3. 2005CP

2005CP New Member

Im trying to just look ahead to my next payday-if i get a positive reply before then, all the better!

4. disney-dude

disney-dude New Member

hope not, I like some of you re-applicants (not you Stu)

5. Discostu81

Discostu81 New Member

You may not like me but you clearly want my bum.

6. disney-dude

disney-dude New Member

after all the dudes that have been there b4 no ta playa :)

7. Discostu81

Discostu81 New Member

You sir are a scoundrel who peddles in rumour and hearsay.

8. disney-dude

disney-dude New Member

The photos speak for themselves dude, but its ok I understand, its the Scots thing, you can't help yourself :)

9. Discostu81

Discostu81 New Member

Nothing gets me going like the smell of Irn Bru and poverty :p

10. disney-dude

disney-dude New Member

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha (i know I seem to rem you were involved in an incident with Jamie, which lead to his dismissal, you 2 honestly)

11. Jukey123

Jukey123 New Member

Hi Everybody, im new here :D

I have literally only just found out about the international programme! I was just wondering .. am i too late to apply? When does it start?

12. 2005CP

2005CP New Member

Unfortunately you have just missed the window for applying to go next year-applications will be taken again at the end of this year to people wanting to go out at the end of 2012/begining of 2013

13. pinkspideruk

pinkspideruk Active Member

haha rob n stu with their lil bromance going on :)

Jukey - depends what country your from. applications for uk for 2012 have just closed but the ones for other countries are different as we all have our own recruitment allys so if your from a diff country you might still be in luck -some countries are still hiring for 2011

14. disney_spice

disney_spice Member

or ask if they could call me on skype!??!!

just noticed my ticker... 5 years and 1 week... not that i needed reminding but :( !!!

15. mpark90

mpark90 Member

Haha heres to hoping we hear this week
    I'm in Paris right now
    so wont be online much at all after... well after now
    bring on DLRP :)

with people i met from Florida actually, so nice little reunion and a bit of Disney magic

so yeah.. yummy jobs would be nice to have some magic from you too this week :)

16. cdneeyore

cdneeyore New Member

It depends where are you from? The applications start up at different times in different countries.

17. Hi Everyone :)

My name is Steph, and I was an ICP two years ago and now am applying for the CRP for the first time, so nervous/excited about finding out in April eek!!! I'm thinking they're going to go for around the 15th that we'll find out, simply because it's my best friend's birthday so if it was good news that'd just make the day even more a reason for celebrating :)

Hope everyone is having a great week so far and nice to meet you all :D

xxx

18. Epiphany_1988

Epiphany_1988 New Member

Im thinking the 15th too as its a Friday and it bang in the middle of April! I hope its sooner but i doubt it! Fingers crossed it will be worth the wait :)

19. ferti

ferti New Member

I received every important news from disney on wednesday...but i was for the ICP and Italian...so it probably doesn't mean a lot but I want april to hurry up too so I joined this thread :)

20. Chris9Wong

Chris9Wong New Member

Did everyone hear about the big Fantasyland expansion at Magic Kingdom??? the new expansion is set to open in 2012, so maybe it's a good thing Yummy don't plan to send us out until next year.