HURRY UP APRIL!

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by georgie92, Mar 8, 2011.

1. emmaecstatic

emmaecstatic New Member

I've seen some plans over on tumblr and it looks so good, i hope we can all go see it haha. Just accept all of us :D

2. CazzieAnwyn

CazzieAnwyn New Member

Ooooo I really want to see it =D But then I also want to watch every single parade they do as well, because I've pretty much watched them all on youtube (well the ones in california) xD

3. Chris9Wong

Chris9Wong New Member

lol. yeah i've watched a couple parade videos on youtube as well, and of the fireworks. i love listening to the music :)

4. Epiphany_1988

Epiphany_1988 New Member

The wishes firework show at magic kingdaom is so magical, the music gives you goose bumps hehe!

5. pinkspideruk

pinkspideruk Active Member

its that first 'wishesssssss' always gets me :D

i love spectromagic too - nothing beats sitting o the floor eating a giant icecream and watching aqll the pretty lights

6. Epiphany_1988

Epiphany_1988 New Member

I dont think i could ever get tired of watching spectromagic, last time i was there it was the main street electrical parade and it just wasnt the same hehe!

7. catfish278

catfish278 Member

Completely agree, bring back Spectro!

8. WALL-E

WALL-E New Member

Noooooo! I prefer the Main Street Electrical Parade. Pete and his dragon are superb!

:) x

9. Epiphany_1988

Epiphany_1988 New Member

The tune is so annoying though haha!

10. WALL-E

WALL-E New Member

Haha, i put it on my iPod along with the Small World song. Can't get enough of it! :) I'm desperate to see that new castle projection show. The clips on YouTube look amazing!! x

11. Epiphany_1988

Epiphany_1988 New Member

I love its a small world but for some reason im just not a fan of the electrical parade theme tune lol!

12. BeautifulBelle

BeautifulBelle New Member

Oh my god

I've been really trying to stay away from this thread as it only gets me excited and nervous about hearing back!!!

I'm so scared :-\

13. Epiphany_1988

Epiphany_1988 New Member

Well another week has gone by and still no e-mail :(

Fingers crossed by this time next week we will have heard something! :)

14. Discostu81

Discostu81 New Member

I'm wondering if they may do them in two batches? A yes day and a no day maybe?

15. pinkspideruk

pinkspideruk Active Member

wish they would hurry up im going nuts ow

16. mpark90

mpark90 Member

Damn it im home from Paris, and nothing :(
    bad times
    gotta be next week right? ahaha

17. TreacleMagic

TreacleMagic New Member

Am i right in thinking they send all the emails out at about 5 - 5:30 ish? that seems to be the times others got their emails from blogs i have read

18. catfish278

catfish278 Member

There is no way of guessing... they work in mysterious ways! I'm hoping it's gonna be next week, placing my bets on... Wednesday :p

19. CazzieAnwyn

CazzieAnwyn New Member

Imma say friday =D

20. Discostu81

Discostu81 New Member

Friday, Friday, gotta hear from Yummy on Friday...then we'd all be looking forward to the weekend, weekend! Fun fun fun!