I can't believe it!

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by xxzazzzxx, Jan 4, 2012.

1. xxzazzzxx

xxzazzzxx New Member

Wow I can't believe I'm going to work for Disney!

Am I the only one?

What is your goal down there? Something you really wanna do when you gonna be in Walt Disney World?

Me : Eating in EVERY Walt Disney World restaurant at least once :D

ahah :)

2. Briggs682

Briggs682 Member

WOOOOOOO!!! SO EXCITED!!!! :D

Also kinda terrified that I won't be any where near ready to go by July and won't have saved up any money.... but trying to think positive and remember that this will be the most exciting year of my life so far :)

I want to eat at every restaurant too!! I also want to meet every royal couple (especially Tiana and Neveen, Cinderella and Charming, Ariel and Eric and Rapunzel and Flynn/Eugine! :D )
    and I want to try and fill an entire autograph book with characters signatures!

I'd also love to be in the Candlelight Cast Choir..... but that depends on shifts, and my audition!

So so soooooo excited! Only 6 months and 20 days to go!! :D xx

3. eee

eee New Member

Who wants to join me and take every ride in all the parks at least once?

4. xxzazzzxx

xxzazzzxx New Member

Definitly me! I'M IN! We could make a list of every attraction / Ride and check when done ahah! :D

5. Snowheyoh

Snowheyoh New Member

Hi all!

I'm starting in April :) I'm also a tad worried about the money situation, but I have some friends that only brought $500 and aren't doing TOO bad. I'd personally be more comfortable with a couple thousand, but that's me. I'm always above and beyond what I need. Which also means I will probably be overpacked haha. What else is new!

6. xxzazzzxx

xxzazzzxx New Member

It's nice because it's quite because of you if I've been able to make cause with your vlog it helps me a lot so Thanks!

Can't wait to see you in FL :D

7. eee

eee New Member

The list is a good idea, then we are sure we wont forget any!

8. Briggs682

Briggs682 Member

Every ride sounds like a great idea - may aswell take advantage of the free park admission while it's there! :p

Lindsay - I feel the same way about the money situation. I'm finding it really hard to save up - I want to take a decent amount with me because I don't want to have to worry about money every month..... I also want to be able to afford an annual pass to universal when I get out there! :p I think I'm just gonna set a really tight budget for the next few months and hope for the best.... It'll all be worth it when we get there :)

9. eee

eee New Member

I have tried the most of the rides, but still some left.

If you're in food, you can take some savings and live on a tight budget for the months before service, and then when you become a server you can live like the rich ones. Travel, shopping, eating out and all the stuff you want. If you're not in food, then you should have a lot of savings with you. Its not fun to see all the foodpeople have all the money and do all the fun things, when the merchpeople have to live tight all the year, and only have money for some cheap walmartfood and cant do nothing else.

10. Smunk

Smunk New Member

I want to eat and drink at every country in EPCOT =D and go on every ride, and get photos with as many characters as I can!

I'm also worried about the money situation - I don't head over til August but don't have much time to work lately due to uni commitments =( need to pay for flights, Visa, insurance, plus spending money for the first few weeks. Ahhh so many expenses! I'm still super excited though!

11. Briggs682

Briggs682 Member

I know, the expenses are really bumming me out.... my flight alone is going to cost a crazy amount (because for some stupid reason, all airline companies think it's ok to double their flight prices in the summer season :( ) not to mention the rest of it..... but we are going to the most magical place in the world (well, other than the Wizarding World of Harry Potter!), so I guess it's worth it really ;)

12. aristophanes

aristophanes New Member

i really want to eat at Victoria & Alberts... It's the most expensive restaurant on Disney property... $250 for a 3 hour dining experience (+$75 if you want the wine pairings with your meals)

13. AmyLou

AmyLou New Member

I really want to see behind the scenes. I think it will be really interesting. Im going to try to go once on every ride too.

Also we have an American sweet shop (really expensive) and I always try the sweets in there, so I want to try all the American food like smores and fruit loops.

I'm just trying to bring as much money as I can. I think its going to be difficult because there is so much to buy and I do love shopping. There is a lot of free stuff too, all the Disney park and pools so. I think I am going to get a universal pass too.

14. Snowheyoh

Snowheyoh New Member

I'm so happy my vlog helped many people :) Makes me feel good! I made them to help people and make things easier...looks like it worked :) Yay!

Feel free to pass around my youtube channel to anyone you might know of that is either having a hard time or anyone who is planning to apply.

15. mahaffy01

mahaffy01 New Member

GOT ACCEPTED - BOOM :) :eek:

So when will you be leaving? I see you are working for the canada pavilion. Il be right beside you in the UK. Start date 4th September
    Cant come quick enough :) :D

16. xxzazzzxx

xxzazzzxx New Member

Congrats! :)

See you there :D

17. slider655

slider655 Member

The riding every ride in every park thing is always a good idea, though me and a friend decided to do that in MK and after the country bear jamboree and hall of presidents we gave up!

I would advise you to plan what you want to get out of your year, you tend to miss a lot if you 'go with the flow'.

Some suggestions:

Eat in 'Ohana' at the polynesian resort
    Take boat transportation when you can, its very scenic
    Summon tinkerbell in the store in fantasyland
    Go on a horse drawn wagon ride at fort wilderness campground
    Watch wishes from the Polynesian beach
    Spend days 'resort hopping'
    Get a 'kitchen sink' at beaches and cream
    Plan time off WDW property for other smaller local attractions as well as the big ones!

18. xxzazzzxx

xxzazzzxx New Member

Thanks! :) I can't wait to be there and these are really good advice and Idea :D