I don't Believe it!!!!! :-)

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by Lourina, Dec 7, 2004.

1. Lourina

Lourina New Member

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
    Hi guys
    I can't believe I can finally post in this room!!!

Alexis called me today to offer me a position in UK Food and Beverage starting anytime from March 29th 2005
    I'm in shock!!! as I thought I didn't make it :D

Wow!

Love & Hugs
    Sabrina
    xxx

2. tiggercharlotte

tiggercharlotte New Member

Wow that's fantastic news Sabrina!!! You've been waiting ages haven't you? Well done! Just shows that waiting does pay off! ;D
    Charlotte x

3. SaraC

SaraC New Member

aww congrats!! im still waiting, but now the calls r coming so im hopin i get good news!

Sara xx

4. Tinks

Tinks New Member

;D :D ;D :D ;D :D Well Done :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D

5. frazdog

frazdog New Member

again well done to u
    i had my letter waiting this morning for my interview in feb
    maybe i will c u there next year ;D

6. DisneyMichelle

DisneyMichelle Active Member

Congrats Sabrina!!!

I just heard that Ill be starting UK food and bev March 15th so Ill see you out there!!!!

Michelle xx

7. eeyore22

eeyore22 New Member

Congratulations Sabrina ;D

8. Marie

Marie Guest

Congratulations Lourina!!!! Where did u interview?
    I interviewed in Glasgow and got a call whilst i was in the cinema today (yep i was one of those annoying people whos phone went off in the middle of the film!) from Alexis offering me a position in merch starting june 14th... im soooo excited i later had to call back and talk to Jason cos i didnt have a pen and paper when Alexis called... Awww they were both sooo sweet congratulating me and telling me how well i'd done!!!
    Congratulations everyone... see you all in florida!!! :D

9. DisneyMichelle

Theyre so nice at yummy arnt they!!

I bet they really enjoy the part of the job making all the job affers - must be really nice to make so many people so happy!!

Michelle xx

10. Marie

Marie Guest

Yeh it must be a fun part of their job.. when they told me i was like reallly? thankyou sooo much... later jason told me he was excited for me!!!! they are sooo lovely like you've all said b4 this is like the x factor and they were calling us to tell us we have the disney factor!!!! Thankyou yummy and thankyou Julie!!!

11. SaraC

SaraC New Member

yeah jason was lovely he was like congratulatin me on my drivin then was like crack the bubbly open disney want to offer u a position i was like oh my god thank u jason, he was goin how well id done and how impressed they were and thought i was great i could feel meself blushin haha.

12. DisneyMichelle

I know what you mean - i was practically crying down the phone at him!!!! They must be used to it and know how excited we all are!!

13. SaraC

SaraC New Member

yeah jason will know he's been there before so he knows what emotions we've gone through, its like when he goes anythin u need we r here to support u through the whole process just give us a call or drop us an email and we'll b happy 2 help it was really nice :)

14. DisneyMichelle

I know bless him!!!

Am sure ill be emailing/calling him loads over the next few months!!!

Cant wait to receive the Disney pack through!!!

Michelle xx

15. SaraC

SaraC New Member

or me michelle wen he said we were gona get the disney pack i was like 'ooooooooooh' haha.

yeah i think ill b doin the same, its so weird now got so many things to sort out!!

16. Marie

Marie Guest

I know the disney pack does sound exciting!!! 2 months i was told...

Though i will be away when yummys pack arrives after christmas :-\ but Jason said its cool for me to do the police check on 10th january when im back in the country...

17. SaraC

SaraC New Member

i cant remember how long jason said 2 me i swear he said id get sumit thru in 2-3 weeks, but i was so excited he was like i bet ur not takin this in r u n im like bits and bobs jason haha

xxx

18. Marie

Marie Guest

Lol! yeah it was hard to take it all in... Jason tld me not to worry about remembering everything cos in 2-3 weeks yummy send a step by step guide which has everything he mentioned on the phone in it plus police check forms. Then disneys congrats and pack come in about 2 months... i guess hopefully my step by step pack will be waiting for me when i fly back into the country on the 9th jan!

19. SaraC

SaraC New Member

ur right there marie, thats exactly wot jason said its all comin back 2 me haha.

well i cant wait 2 get the info in 2-3 weeks its all exciting and part of the journey!

20. Lourina

Lourina New Member

Thank you everyone for your messages  ;D and to everyone at Yummy Jobs ;D

Also Congratulations to everyone who has heard the good news, and to all of you waiting out there Good Luck!  ;D
    I know how hard the wait is, trust me. I interviewed in February a whole 10 months ago, and a lot of the guys I was there with are now in Florida. But it's definately worth it :D

Luv & Hugs
    Sab
    xxx