I don't Believe it!!!!! :-)

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by Lourina, Dec 7, 2004.

1. EvilQueen

EvilQueen New Member

Congrats Sabrina!!

2. Lady

Lady New Member

Hey Sabrina!
    We used to talk on these boards way back in the day! I remember over a year ago when we were both in the application process, funny how it's not until now that we both got in! Well, congratulations and can't wait to meet up with you in Florida!!

Chelsea

3. Izzy

Izzy New Member

Congratulations guys ;D ;D

I'm so happy for you all ;D ;

Hope you all have lots of fun working for Disney and hopefully I will get to meet you all if I get through the February interviews

4. Lourina

Lourina New Member

Hey Chelsea ;D

Congratulations to you too!!!! ;D

OMG, How are you? It's been a while hasn't it!!! can't believe its been a year tho!
    It's so strange how things work out, and we've gone through the stages almost together, ( including the breaks :))
    Anyway it's late here, It's been good to hear from you and I can't wait to meet you in June - We'll have a BIG party!
    Take Care and keep in touch  ;D
    Sabrina
    xxxx

5. Lourina

Lourina New Member

@ Izzy
    Good Luck for your interview in Feb.
    I'm sure everything will go fine for you, and hopefully you'll join us in FL ;D

6. Nio

Nio New Member

WOO-HOO!!!!!!

/move [96 days from today!!!!! :eek:]

Unbelieveably exciting!!! I just replied to another forum for Canadians departing/arriveing on March 15th but I saw this one and thought I'd reply again!! Is everyone flying or has anyone thought about a ROAD TRIP!!!!!!! Not necessarily by car, but by train or bus. I know it'll be longer, but it'd be fun none the less!

Nio