I got a phone interview!!!!

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by tiggercharlotte, Dec 10, 2004.

1. tiggercharlotte

tiggercharlotte New Member

Hey guys thanks!
    Yes I am on here before my interview. Can't stay away! Hate to think what I'd be like in your shoes Sara and Michelle- probably exactly like you two are ;) Lol.
    Just have to remember to keep breathing! ::) Good luck for your other interview Dan. I'll post tomorrow and let you know how I think it went! :eek:
    Charlotte x

2. Tinks

Tinks New Member

Good luck Charlotte!! :D

3. SaraC

SaraC New Member

Yeah good luck charlie, not long til your interview now, thinkin of u :)

xxx

4. tiggercharlotte

Arghhhhhhhhh! Ok, nerves have kicked in big time!!!! :( In an hours time I shall be on the phone to them!!!!! :-X Right, must calm down, go have some lunch etc. Phew will be so relieved once its over I think!
    Charlotte x

5. SaraC

SaraC New Member

yeah get some food in u charlotte cant have ur belly rumbling while on the phone hehe ;) ull b fine dont worry

only 10 mins or so and ull b doin it, good luck hun

xxx

6. tiggercharlotte

Well, it's done now! ;D Mindi was lovely, and she said I'd hear within a week or so :eek: So just have to wait!! I sometimes think it went well, but then sometimes I'm not sure! :-\ I think I said most of what I wanted to, and only one question threw me slightly but I can't even remember what it was!!! Felt like I just gabbled and gabbled on and on! :-[
    Charlotte x

7. SaraC

SaraC New Member

aww thats great charlotte! its good to go on show u have a lot to say then give yes, no or one word answers!! i bet you've done well. I think you can kinda tell from them as well if you've done well, cos jason told me i had done really well etc when i had mine so i felt quite positive after.

xxx

8. Tinks

Tinks New Member

I'm really pleased for you Charlotte! :D I'm sure you sad all the right things, don't start doubting yourself, You'll have done great! Thats not to long to wait, you'll know before Christmas, and then you can relax and have a good holiday season! ;D

Kerryx

9. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

CHARLOTTE!!! :D congratulations sweet cheeks! :D well done!!

I'm sure you did great...everyone totally over analyses these type of things after they've happened so you're not alone in 'oh my god, did it go ok, did I say this, did I say that!?'

eeekk, I'm so excited for you!! :D and let us know as soon as you hear something! :D

Ellen xxxxx :D

10. DisneyMichelle

DisneyMichelle Active Member

Charlotte - sounds like it went well!!!

They definitely like it when you talk and talk - thats what I did and i got in :p!!

Was thinking of you earlier today and have everything crossed that you get your reply soon so this can be a great christmas!!

And dont worry - youll be in mine and saras shoes soon enough and I promise you that youll be just as completly crazy as we are ;) ;D!!

Let us know as soon as you hear,

Michelle xx

11. tiggercharlotte

Thank you all! ;D I really hope I hear soon, and as soon as I hear, I will let you all know!
    I love these boards I really do, everyone is always so supportive! ;D :-*
    Charlotte x

12. tiggercharlotte

I don't know how you lot coped waiting for the replies to your face to face. I keep checking my email like every half an hour! (Maybe a slight exaggeration but not much! :-[) Mindi said it would probably be by email and now I can't stop myself! :-\
    Charlotte x

13. Tinks

Tinks New Member

he he ;) I'd be excatly the same!!

14. SaraC

SaraC New Member

Charlie thats the thing, we didn't cope, it helped havin people goin thru the same thing tho!!

you'll hear soon, i think i heard from mine about 10 days after and i got an email :) everythin crossed 4 u :)

xxx

15. Marie

Marie Guest

Good Luck Charlotte! It was so stressful waiting! but very worth it! i never got an e mail just a letter at least e mail should be quicker!
    Good Luck!
    Marie

16. DisneyMichelle

DisneyMichelle Active Member

As you could probably tell from our totally crazy posting i dont think any of us coped very well with the waiting after our face-to-face!!!

At the time the wait seemed like a complete torturous nightmare but looking back it was worth the wait!!! That moment when you realise its Json on the phone with soem VERY good news for you is amazing!!! Youll be the same when you get the email!!!

Good luck!!! Realy hope they dont make you wait too long!!!

Michelle xx

17. Buzz Lightyear

Buzz Lightyear New Member

Good Luck!

Nick

18. Sellwegger

Sellwegger New Member

Hey there!

Mindi told me too that we'd probably hear via email, but we got a letter through the post so be prepared for everything :D i heard about 2 1/2 weeks after my interview, so i'd add a little more onto yours as well for Christmas and New Year.

It's so painful waiting, wanting so badly to just know either way but stay strong and positive, i'm sure you'll hear good news ;D

19. tiggercharlotte

Thanks :). That's really useful to know :D. I asked them if they sent it by letter to send it to my home address, not my uni one, so hopefully if they do send a letter it will be going home so I pick it up soon!! Am going completely nuts waiting, so desperate to hear!
    Charlotte x

20. Sellwegger

Sellwegger New Member

Fingers, toes and legs crossed from now until you here then! lol x x I'm sure it'll be good news. Seriously, thinking positive creates good karma (or whatever) and does work! :)