I GOT AN INTERVIEW!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'ICP Applicants Discussion' started by jennifer.anne.rees, Sep 28, 2012.

1. jennifer.anne.rees

jennifer.anne.rees New Member

eeeee i'm totally freaking out and can hardly breathe!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

2. DisneySparkles

DisneySparkles New Member

CONGRATS!!!!!! :D :D :D

Ugh, I'm so happy for all of you, but at the same time, I'm like, "Okay, 15th of November, hurry up, bro."

3. Charl19

Charl19 New Member

I GOT AN INTERVIEW!!!!!!! :D :D :D EEEEEEEEK!!!! :D

4. mpark90

mpark90 Member

Me toooo! Manchester on the 10th

5. jennifer.anne.rees

eeeeeeeee congrats everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OCTOBER 8TH! :D

6. Charl19

Charl19 New Member

Mines in Manchester on the 10th too! :D :D excitinggg!! :D

7. Hippymeow

Hippymeow Member

Me too! Congratz everyone!
    Mines October 8th in London!

8. jennifer.anne.rees

Mine is London too! 8th October :)

9. Piglet

Piglet New Member

Awh. I take it that means I didn't get one cos I haven't even had an email :(

10. mpark90

mpark90 Member

Not necessarily. They said you would hear by the end of Monday. I know some people who have been emailed a no too!! Don't give up!! Be optimistic! :)

11. jennifer.anne.rees

Yes I know people who havent got an email yet as well! You will get one dont worry! :)

12. Piglet

Piglet New Member

Well I have work and then i'm going out, then i'm doing uni work all day tomoz, this weekend is gunna be tense now lol I'm worried :eek:

13. louise92

louise92 New Member

I got one too!!!!! Sooooo excited ;D on the 11th in Edinburgh.

14. Phibbsj

Phibbsj New Member

Now they have changed the interview process from a telephone interview I don't know what to except. Does anyone know anything about it???
    :)

15. jennifer.anne.rees

no :(! sorry! All I know is that it is a group interview and before we have a presentation.

16. mpark90

mpark90 Member

Heyyy. i've only personally had a phone interview with them, buttt my friend who jus got accepted to the CRP was telling me abit about her pre-screen interview, she said that you all go in a room and watch a presentation about the program and stuff, and they have a bit of a Q and A, and then they all sat around in like a big circle and the person hosting the interview shot different questions at different people.

It could be completely different then that, but that is what she told me it was like for the CRP! :)

17. jennifer.anne.rees

That sounds terrifying! haha eep i'm excited though :)!

18. Phibbsj

Phibbsj New Member

did they say what questions were asked?

I really dont know how to prepare

19. Mungojerrie

Mungojerrie New Member

Anyone going to the group interview at Liverpool John Moores on the 9th? :) Just got my email today!

20. Mr T

Mr T New Member

Hey all

so interview season is here (cant believe its that time of year again it comes round so quickly) Just want to wish everyone who has an interview the best of luck, Ive been out on 2 programs so if you have any questions, by all means just ask me

good luck everyone