I GOT IN!!!!!!!!! :D JAN 09 START!!!!

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current ICP Participants' started by Vallie, Jul 24, 2008.

1. Vallie

Vallie New Member

I finially got my email this morninggggggg!!
    i'm in for the grad program starting jan 09 and i'll be working hospitality (front desk-ish stuff) at the hotels!! WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!
    im so happy! anyone else going down around that time?!

2. patty_mouse

patty_mouse New Member

hey chick WELL DONE CONGRATULATIONS!!!! WOOO HOOOO!!!

where are you from? Im from london an the application process has only just started for us! but i sent in my application for the jan 09 grad programme and got an email saying i dont even need to do a phone interview and they would like to invite me for a fae to face when the disney reps get to england! WOOO im so excited i feel like i alreay got in and im tryin so hard not to get my hopes up!

OMG we might actually end up working 2geva! im so f*kin excited its stupid! lol

so ..whats did your interview consist of? ad when did u start applying? how long was the wait blah blah blah? lol

3. teresemor

teresemor New Member

congratulation :) weeeeeeh :)

Well done :D

4. jilly_bean

jilly_bean New Member

congrats on getting in! I have my f2f interview on tuesday, am v nervous! read up on their interview etiquette...and when they said "ladies should bring a small purse with mints, extra lipstick and powder, and a small hairbrush" i began to panic.....strict as!

Whats the actual interview like? How much research about the company do i need to do? Do they go into detail about the courses and the jobs? Like, omg, i dont know! Im proper nervous. Cos the courses, like if im studying events and hospitality, then i dont want to be working as a burger flipper...you get me? What happens in the interview?!

5. CharlotteSparkle

CharlotteSparkle New Member

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

6. leomgray

leomgray New Member

CONGRADULATIONS!!

Do you know which hotel you will be working in?

7. Jodi

Jodi New Member

Hey! I just got accepted too!! :) Jan 09 start also!!! pretty exciting! i will also be working in hospitality! i guess i will see u there :)

8. Kevus

Kevus New Member

Hey guys, your program i assume is the sixth month one right? do you if you are allowed allowed to extend

9. teresemor

teresemor New Member

Congratulations to everyone :)

Good work

10. nicki1404

nicki1404 New Member

group on facebook for everyone going in january!

11. patty_mouse

patty_mouse New Member

hey guys...i havent logged on for AGES but yeeeeehhh i got in....guess il be seeing you in january Valie!!! ;D

it still hasnt realy sunken in even tho ive known for a whole week now!!! WOOP WOOP...florida here i faaakin come!!!!! (ill miss London tho...my beautiful home!) but hey...if i cud do uni in birmingham for three years..u can bet ur ass i can do FLORIDA for ix months!!!

see u soon!!!!
    x

12. nicki1404

nicki1404 New Member

13. AussiePrincess

AussiePrincess New Member

Hi!
    This is so exciting!!! I was meant to be arriving Jan09 but the Australian arrival date has been pushed back a few weeks...so I think I'm now arriving Feb 7th. It seems like there are a few people from London...where else is everyone else from?