I got my phone interview!!

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by OldManCanuck, Jul 27, 2009.

1. OldManCanuck

OldManCanuck New Member

I finally got my phone interview today. I cannot say what kind of questions they ask, I promised!! But please tell me who else got a call!!!

2. Natalie_UK

Natalie_UK New Member

well done guys ;D

3. Thanks Natalie! :)

4. ShanaBanana

ShanaBanana New Member

<insert celebratory happy dance here> wooooooooooooooooo! :D
    go team go!

5. MeganHitachiin

MeganHitachiin New Member

hurray its so exciting that people are starting to have the phone interviews

6. You're right, it's SUPER exciting!

I hope more people start getting them soon!

7. Natalie_UK

Natalie_UK New Member

im really happy for ya ;D hopefully we all get interview *fingers crossed* heehee

8. princess_shayna

princess_shayna New Member

we all will I know it :)

It's nice to know though, that even though the I haven't gotten my call yet, other people have - the process is starting ;D

9. Now I'm just going to be frustrated with how OTHER people have to wait. :p

10. Natalie_UK

Natalie_UK New Member

it is .. and its nice :D

11. jackattack

jackattack New Member

Hey for those of you who've got the call, did they call your home or cell?? I'm having some issues with my cell as I'm switching numbers and phones and its not working and now I"m worried they are going to call my cell and it not work :eek:

12. They called my cell. That's the only number I use, so it's the only one I put up. You could always email Kristen about it. She's very helpful.

13. ShanaBanana

ShanaBanana New Member

I would presume, if you provided both numbers, they would be inclined to try the home line first just for the sake of better reception and what not. Otherwise, totes just fire off an email and give them a heads up about how your cellie may not be the most reliable thing at the momento!

Oh technology... it likes to fail right when you need it eh? Curse you Murphy's Law!! haha

14. princess_shayna

i'm changing my phone number for my cell in like a couple weeks, so I didn't give them my cell, but I probably will send them the new number when I get it - right now they just have my home #

15. jackattack

jackattack New Member

I sent Kristen an email explaining the cell phone sitch so I'm hoping everything goes swimmingly!

16. princess_shayna

it's good to cover all your bases! i'm sure you're fine :)

17. ChelBelle

ChelBelle New Member

I got a call today too, but I was working and missed it :( but she left a message and told me to call her tomorrow toll free, or let her know when is the best time to call back. Its good they do that or I would be devastated! Hopefully I can talk to Kristen tomorrow!! :D

18. princess_shayna

oo thats exciting Chelsea! Good luck ;D

19. ShanaBanana

ShanaBanana New Member

oh a toll free number no less - glad they do that, otherwise regular international calls would cost a good little bundle!

Goooooooooooooood luck with the interview to you and all! :)