I got my phone interview!!

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by OldManCanuck, Jul 27, 2009.

1. ShanaBanana

ShanaBanana New Member

You an me both! Which poses a problem when thinking about it allz the time! :D Not that I mind, it's all fun and good and happy and magical stuff to think about :)

2. princess_shayna

princess_shayna New Member

I know eh! I feel so anxious!!

3. ShanaBanana

ShanaBanana New Member

Don't be a high-strung fellow,
    Kick back and keep it mellow!
    Woah woah WHOOOOOOAH!
    Go with the floooooooooooooow! ;)

Finding Nemo the Musical rocks my socks - and also very appropriate given these anxious times! :D So go with the flow dude!

4. Robyn8

Robyn8 New Member

SO,

i think they called tonight! BUT , I missed the call because I was working, they'll call again right?

I sent Kristen an email explaining and what not!!

I hope so ! Hope so ! Hope so! Im just so nervous and excited ... its making me CRAZY :p

5. Sailorsm

Sailorsm New Member

First thing you need to remember how to do is breath... Suck air in and then let it out, LOL I need to remind myself every day how to breath.
    But yes Kristen will call again, I missed her the first time and didn't know it was her so I couldn't send a email but she called me the next day at the same time with the same number I missed the day before. So yup she will call back.

6. howieE

howieE New Member

yay! had my phone interview on Thursday, and got a call early on Friday saying I got the job ;D Leaving October 20th

7. Helix

Helix New Member

OH MY GOD! That was quick!
    Was told at the end of my interview that it would be four to six weeks before I hear anything (from the UK, so maybe that's why?)

8. princess_shayna

She will certainly call back :) No worries there! It's goood you sent an e-mail! Be excited and only a little nervous! The phone interview is like a fun convo about Disney! :)

9. ShanaBanana

ShanaBanana New Member

Yep, to anybody that misses the call from Kristen - no worries! Or hakuna matata I should say! ;) She is completely aware that people had their own jobs and plans, and therefore will not always be around at that moment she phones. Just keep your cell phone on you if you have one, and the call will come! If you've got a pretty hectic schedule, it doesn't hurt to fire her an email with some time ranges when you are more available.

And like Shayna said, the interview is like a conversation about all things Disney and why you want to work there! It's great! When you love the topic at hand, the words just come naturally! ;)

Jiminy Cricket that is fast! A big ol' congrats to you! :) The countdown is on!

10. Robyn8

Robyn8 New Member

Okay, excellent!
    You guys have pretty much taken all my worries away :) YAY!

11. princess_shayna

they're really great about it! So don't worry about a thing! They totes understand everyone's got schedules! And Kristen is super nice :)

12. ShanaBanana

ShanaBanana New Member

Yup yup! She takes any nervousness away right at the start - she's such a peach! Keep us posted when ya hear - we're all rooting for each other! :)

13. Robyn8

Robyn8 New Member

trust me ! I will let yas know right away !!
    :) :p

14. princess_shayna

can't wait to hear about it!!! :D

15. Dan7

Dan7 New Member

Yeah 'don't worry, be happy' :D I missed the call telling me I got the job, or rather I ignored it cos I thought it was the phone company trying to get me to pay my overdue bill ;D but got a voicemail so called back RIGHT AWAY!!lol!

16. princess_shayna

lol! I'm a mega screener too!

17. ShanaBanana

ShanaBanana New Member

Yeah I was really paranoid when I got the 3-week phone interview notice, and just assumed every call was potentially Kristen! lol I was a bit of a nutter! Good thing it didn't have to go on for too long! :D ESPECIALLY long distance calls - I'd just bolt to the phone faster than you can blink! :D

18. princess_shayna

oh waiting for that particular long distance ring - so hilarious!

19. Sesosana

Sesosana New Member

AAAGGHH! i have mine tomorrow morning, so i'm so nervous!

20. princess_shayna

Hi i'm Shayna - what's your name?? You're from Toronto??

Good luck tomorrow!!!