I got my phone interview!!

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by OldManCanuck, Jul 27, 2009.

1. ShanaBanana

ShanaBanana New Member

Sending lots o' good luck wishes your way! Hakuna Matata! You'll do fine! :)

2. princess_shayna

princess_shayna New Member

what a wonderful phraaaaase!! ;D

3. MeganHitachiin

MeganHitachiin New Member

Hakuna Matata aint no passing craze!

4. Matt1133

Matt1133 New Member

It means no worries, for the rest of your days!!!!!!

Anyways, hope the interview went well!

5. Robyn8

Robyn8 New Member

she's calling today at 4:30 ... ahh! wish me luck hehe.

6. Matt1133

Matt1133 New Member

That's real soon! Good luck! You be grrrrreat!

7. princess_shayna

let us know how it goes!!!

8. Robyn8

Robyn8 New Member

Hello!!

Sorry I've been M.I.A. lately and not responding to this lovely forum!

Anyways interview !

I think it went quite well actually! :D Kristen was so nice and friendly ! Didn't really seem to be like an interview like all you guys said ! So thank you for all the wishes and good luck! Hehe. And she said I would here in about 4 weeks but, she also said that about my phone interview but she contacted me alot sooner. Did she contact anyone else before four weeks? Let me know !!

;D

9. princess_shayna

I don't think you'll have to wait 4 weeks... we all heard about getting a f2f within a week or so mostly!

10. Robyn8

Robyn8 New Member

okay !

YAY!

11. but when do we find out when and where the face to face interviews are? the wait is really beginning to kill me.

12. princess_shayna

It has to be soon I would think... next week or two maybe?

13. I hope so! I need to book the time off of work.

14. Matt1133

Matt1133 New Member

Yeah, I would think it would be soon too. Sometime in October I think was tentatively when they would be held.

15. ShanaBanana

ShanaBanana New Member

oh I think they'll give fair notice so everybody can book time off work and book flights if they need to. I think they just want to get the phone interviews more or less dunzo, so they're concentrating on that for now!

16. princess_shayna

yeah they'll finish phone interviews and then start cracking down on where and when f2f interviews will be and they'll let us know!! :)

17. jackattack

jackattack New Member

My guess is that we hear from Kristen on Wednesday with regard to interview location and time. I hope so anyways, I also need to get the time booked off b/c my work provides a schedule 3 or 4 weeks in advance. I'm already scheduled for up to Sept 26th!

18. princess_shayna

lets hope so!! :)

19. I'm scheduled up until then too. :S I'm sure we'll hear soon though! It's been... um, well, I don't remember. But it feels like a loooong time! :p

20. siLent_rAzoRback

siLent_rAzoRback New Member

Face to face interview?I think we need to see this,because we must know who are lying.Then it gonna face the question that must be given..