I got the job!!!

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by feeona, Dec 22, 2004.

1. feeona

feeona New Member

Hey everyone. I got accepted to work at Disney!!! I found out a few weeks ago but I wasnt sure if I could come becasue of my exams at uni.

Anyway Im leaving from manchester on 6th June. OOOOOO so excited. Im working on operations. Anyone else leaving from Manchester on that day? Anyone else working in operations??

Just want to say. yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!! Im gonna be working in sunny florida. :)

2. stu_uk

stu_uk New Member

hey congratulations.
    is that part of the int. college program?

8)

3. feeona

feeona New Member

Yes the international college program, for three months but I dont know which park i will be working in?

4. DisneyMichelle

DisneyMichelle Active Member

Congratulations!!!!

Im gonna be out in Florida from march 15th working food and bev in the Uk pavillion at Epcot!!

Hopefully I'll see you out there!!

Michelle xx

5. SaraC

SaraC New Member

Congrats!

I'm doin the cultural rep program leavin 21st June to work with michelle in F&B for a whole year :) cant wait. will c u out there

xxx

6. feeona

feeona New Member

Wow you get to go for the whole year! Are you at university? See I could only do three months because I had to fit it inbtween my first and second year at uni.

7. Cinderella

Cinderella New Member

Hi Feeona,

Well done missy! I am too coming as part of the International College Program I got a job as Lifeguard and am also leaving from Manchester on 6th June - Yippee I have a flying buddy!

So where did you get interviewed? and where are you from!

Congratulations again!!! :D Florida here we come!

8. feeona

feeona New Member

Hi Cinderella, cool someone to fly with! I was beginning to wonder if i was going to be on my own on the plane.

Hey I spoke to your boyfriend the other day through email, (jason gave me a few people's addresses to get to know people) and then he recommended this website and the forums.

I had to go all the way to Swansea for my interview, because when i had my phone interview alexis told me they werent sure they would have one in the north. So yeah i travelled 5 hours for my interview but i dont care im going to florida!

Oh and by the way I am from Wigan. How about you?

9. SaraC

SaraC New Member

Yeah we go for a year. Yeah i'm at uni, doing a degree in travel & tourism management, we have a year out as placement so i'm goin disney hehe :) cant b bad, cant wait, less than 6 months 2 go. It's so bizarre 2 think this time nxt yr some of us will b livin it up in the floridian sunshine with no snow in sight for xmas!!

xxx

10. Buzz Lightyear

Buzz Lightyear New Member

Hey Guys,

Count me in, I'm leaving 6th June from Manchester aswell.

Nick

11. feeona

feeona New Member

Cool another person leaving from manchester! Nick are you going for 3 months or a year? What job have you been given, e.g food and beverage/merchandise?

12. DisneyMichelle

DisneyMichelle Active Member

Congrats to all you guys headin out on the ICP!!

The programme sara and I are doing is slightly different to yours - we're doing the cultural rep programme which lasts a year and you dont have to be in uni to do it!!! Cant wait!!! Less than three months and Ill be out there!!!

13. rjshevy

rjshevy Guest

Hello everyone!!

Congrats there Feeona...that is awesome you got in...too bad it is only for 3 months...but 3 months is better than no months :).  I am not from the UK though.  I leave Vancouver, Canada on the 21st of June for a year so who knows, maybe we will be at the same party or bump into each other.  Counting down the days.

Robyn

14. SaraC

SaraC New Member

I know michelle itll b time 4 u 2 head 2 florida in no time.

Robyn & I shall b in the same arrival group on june 21st. I'm counting the days as well

xxx

15. Cinderella

Cinderella New Member

Hi Feeona,

Ahhh yeh Craig said he gave you my e-mail but I've not been able to check my AOL account yet as I am in work :mad: Finish at half 12 today wohooo then straight to the pub! It's CHRISTMAS!!!

Happy Christmas to everyone by the way! ;D

Can't believe you had to go all the way to Swansea, we travelled to Chester - not far at all! poor you! Ah well you got the job now yey!

I'm from North Wales but live in Liverpool (in uni) How old are u Feeona?

Hi Buzz - where are you from? and what job are you going to do?

Its going to be sooo exciting on our flight - least now there are three of us! :)

16. Cinderella

Cinderella New Member

Anyone out there? ???