I GOT TWO EMAILS!

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current ICP Participants' started by leomgray, Feb 10, 2009.

1. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Today i came home to check my emails and i had received two from Alexis Smith who has taken over for Lucca in the ICP process, and in one of my emails she asked me if i was able to go out on the second, right. I have already booked my flights and all that for the 21st, and i am able to go out on the 2nd, but the reason i didnt put it down in the first place was that i dont get my exam results until the third week in June, what do i do? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

2. AndyFromDonny

AndyFromDonny New Member

Tough one for you. I'm now worried why they're asking :eek: I can't go on the early date so hopefully there's no problems.

3. j0hnyoung

j0hnyoung Guest

There probably just asking as they need more people to go on the earlier date..

They asked my girlfriend last year if she could go any earlier, she said she couldnt because she had an exam the week before she was supposed to be going, and they said it was fine..

I wouldnt worry about it..

4. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Thanks, i was quite curious to find out why i was being asked, i have emailed away about my problem. so hopefully and reply and solution.

5. Disney Jess

Disney Jess New Member

I got that email too Leom, think a few of us did.
    It sucks in a way,but I can't go anyway as exams don't officially end til the 5th.... and I've booked my flight etc too. Oh well, we'll just have to wait those couple of extra weeks! I cannot wait for the Summer!!!!

6. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Ive booked my flight to, ill just need to tell her when she replies. It would save a lot of hastle i think, hehe.

7. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Alexis replied and said either way it would not be a great situation if i had to drop out cause disney would not be able to replace me, so i have just asked to keep my original date and that i have already booked my flight.

8. vik

vik New Member

they probably just want to open up a few more spaces for the second interviews ie the canadian ones or something.i know a few ppl got asked this last year. i got the two emails as well, but im stiking with my dates as im staying in florida until the 22nd september so 12 days working there doesn't really make much difference haha!

9. CharlotteSparkle

CharlotteSparkle New Member

I'm staying until the 17th of September :) I was a bit worried when I read the email, but it's probs just because a lot of people put the 21st, I think I read somewhere that the people in the 2nd lot of interviews can't pick the 21st??

10. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Yea, in the first set of interviews they filled all the spaces for the 21st. I am not staying on beyond my program dates but if i went on the second i would have stayed on until the 28th and had some fun in florida, hehe. I have just asked to stick with my dates and alexis said that was fine, she was very quick with her replies. I didnt realise lucca was being taken over, but alexis is really nice.

11. Disney Jess

Disney Jess New Member

Yeh I didn't quite get it, if we started on the 2nd, were we going to finish on the same date, 28th? because she said making your programme last longer. But I think the people starting on the 2nd might have an extra few days than us anyway,so perhaps she meant that. I'm staying in florida for a few days before going to California with the family, I cannot wait! :D x

12. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Oh wow thats great, we are planning on going to california next year for a family holiday. so excited about it.

13. Disney Jess

Disney Jess New Member

yay! It's so good! I can't wait to get back there. Will you be doing Disney Land ?! I hope so! It's good, but different to Florida!
    Hurry up June, I'm having withdrawals from Florida!

14. katiej22

katiej22 New Member

The people who start on the 2nd finish on August 21st - an extra 12 days working there!
    I really want to go out there then, but I'd have to drop out of a teacher training thing I'm doing - not fair on my partner! Sucks though - would have changed my flight!!

Btw - anyone checked the Virgin prices lately? I paid £366 for my flight, if I'd bought it now it's about £800!!!!!
    So glad I booked when I did!!
    xx

15. Disney Jess

Disney Jess New Member

I know, those 12 days would have been Magical! but oh well, 9 weeks is still amazing!
    Katie where are you flying from? and congrats about the saving on flights! Im not too sure how much I paid(the family did it, but we're flying back from LA anyway,so it's different)
    are you staying on after we finish or?
    x

16. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Yea, ive said i have to go to disneyland one day at least, hehe.

My flight is now up to £950.