I guess she's not so innocent

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Chloe, Apr 12, 2005.

1. Chloe

Chloe New Member

...guess who just announced to the press that everyone was right...she is pregnant ::)

2. Jimbobdaga

Jimbobdaga Member

Britney Spears?

3. Chloe

Chloe New Member

Lol you got it

4. CrEsT

CrEsT New Member

Finally! :D

5. OttawaChikky

OttawaChikky New Member

Poor Brit..she was rushed to hospital too eh....Kevin is such a dirt....what was she thinking marrying him in the first place?

Sheena

6. Lizzie

Lizzie New Member

OMG BRITNEY SPEARS IS pregnant! hahaha..oh man..that's too much...defintly the news of the night

7. A. LO

A. LO New Member

wow it was so obvious she was! hiding her stomach all the time. kevin is so going to leave her! he's such a dirtbag! what does he do for a living? does he really think he can make it in the music business?!

8. Chloe

Chloe New Member

He's a "dancer" I believe ::)

Thing is, he left his fiance with a child and baby on the way, for Britney.

If they do it FOR you...they will do it TO you

9. emma

emma New Member

his secong child to shr ia alredy born now! lol....ne1 on here who realy knows me mus understand how this touches me! i live 4 britney lol....gud luk to them...altho kevin is a shit.

10. SaraC

SaraC New Member

i know em, u love her!! as do i ;) good luck 2 her, but yeah agree kevin is a twat!

xxx

11. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

hey emmma! i always wondered why u say mickey!! now i realised u type beeach (the other version!) and it comes up with MIckey...how parculiar!!!!!...........

n e way!!!!!!!.......not a fan of britney (apart from that song wher she says "mmmee" shes in some sort of garage.. great news shes pregnant..at least she financially sorted.....

;D

12. SaraC

SaraC New Member

shows u how much of a brit fan when i know the vid/song ur on about is overprotected :p

xxx

13. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

hehee yaaH! thats the song!!...god u britney fans ey! !! ;D ;D ;D

xx

14. SaraC

SaraC New Member

i know its terrible aint it lol

xxx

15. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

[​IMG]

this is for u sara !!  ;)

;D ;D
    x

16. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

I will have my lips sealed about this as I obviously have an obsession with the Backstreet Boys lol....I don't think Kevin would be so stupid and leave her, she is the best that could happen to him. Who else would pamper a loser like that? I mean she has sooo much money on her account he will make sure to stay by her side.
    Julia

17. SaraC

SaraC New Member

lol thanks for the pic mate ;)

xxx

18. rjshevy

rjshevy Guest

I couldn't care less what happens to her...She is one of my top 3 most hates celebs...she joins paris hilton and Jessica Simpson

Sorry to all that like them...just a personal opinion

19. Jimbobdaga

Jimbobdaga Member

But I love Jessica Simpson :p one of the few celebs I don't hate

20. CrEsT

CrEsT New Member

You are totally right... I don't hate them, but they are SO stupid, an ape is smarter.

[​IMG]