I guess she's not so innocent

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Chloe, Apr 12, 2005.

1. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

Wow Robyn you impress me with your taste lol, could have been mine....how about the male celebrities? :p

2. SaraC

SaraC New Member

lol and theres me... not many people i dislike, im not as picky as u guys :p

but awww jess simpson, i like her cos she shares my birthday LOL, i don't think i'm that ditzy though....... lol

xxx

3. feeona

feeona New Member

Finally other people who like Britney. I get stick off my friends for liking her. Well apart from my gay mate who came watching herwith me in manchester!

4. SaraC

SaraC New Member

lol feeona!! bless ya! my mate gem from work is seriously the biggest fan, she loves her, shes 24 and a student teacher and all the kids think shes well cool cos shes a fan lol! promised ill go c her with her sometime!!

xx

5. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

Boohoo I posted and it got erased magically LOL
    Ok here we go again:
    I think Jess Simpson is very good looking and that's why she made it into the charts. Other than that I can understand why people always say blondes are stupid after listening to her or Paris. ( No offense to the blondies hehe ;D ). They are unbelievably annoying.

feeona- Awww don't we love our gay male friends for that ;)

6. SaraC

SaraC New Member

i do agree julia, jess is stunning..... lucky bitch! lol!!!!!

woo @ magic... its what disneys about ;)

xxx

7. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

i have a nother motive to dumb blondes!!! i think they proberly arnt dumb at all! but play on ithe fact that people presume there dumb. and that makes them bright!!!! play the dumb blonde and everything gets done for you..... anways sara u are very welcome for the pic! ;)

;D

xx

8. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

Tinkerbell, yeah but I don't think that motive works for either Jess or Paris lol

9. SaraC

SaraC New Member

lol does sound kinda too intelligent that theory lol

xxx

10. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

hehe!! ur probs rite! :D

11. cinderelli.jessy

cinderelli.jessy New Member

hey hey hey peeps... I am BLONDE, so be nice....lol :p

I think jessica simpson is really good looking, but unfortunately acts dumb or insane...
    Have you guys seen "newlyweds" on MTV???? She is always like: Yes Nick, no Nick, hmmm, I dunno blablablabla....
    I mean does she have her on opinion????

jess...
    P.S. I like Sarah Jessica Parker, cos she shares my name... I am called Jessica Sarah... lol

12. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

Jess- I said no offense lol Just seems like many of the "famous blondes" fit in the picture. ;D
    And yes I have seen Newlyweds, that is why I can't stand her anymore...she is sooo annoying! That goes far beyond only being stupid!
    Julia

13. Lizzie

Lizzie New Member

LOVE SARAH jessica parker!!! she's amazing!!!

14. French Donald

French Donald New Member

Yes you're right they are stupids....
    But they are soooooooo Beautiful girls ::) ....

;D ;D ;D

15. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

I don't really think Paris is beautiful, she is about average. Jess is a stunning beauty and Britney she is good looking. But I prefer people you can have a conversation with...well that's just me though lol
    Julia

16. CrEsT

CrEsT New Member

Wanna know the secret?

Millions of dollars for make up! :D

17. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

that doesnt shock me!

I think jessica is stunning. but not so sure bout britney at all! love paris, but dont think shes special much! still wanna be her!haha

xxx

18. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

Marco- yeah you are are right, but to become that beautiful you have to be sorta good looking in the first place. Of course make-up helps a lot ;)
    Paris....yeah who wouldn't want to have that money and be able to party all the time....
    Julia

19. Chloe

Chloe New Member

I saw Jessica Simpson in New York...she was very orange...

20. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

LOL@she was orange. I wouldn't mind being orange if that would make me look like her! :p
    Julia