I guess she's not so innocent

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Chloe, Apr 12, 2005.

1. SaraC

SaraC New Member

lol orange! i wouldnt mind lookin like jess or britney, if i could i would thats for sure!

well britney before she went a bit downhill anyway, in the days of 'im a slave 4 u' ;)

xxx

2. cinderelli.jessy

cinderelli.jessy New Member

nope, not me... i think that I will probably get bored, cos' I always need to have sth to do... naaahhhhhhhhh not always, but i guess you know what I mean ...
    spending your money 365 days per year....  :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: nnaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh

but you're right. jess is in enormous shape lol ;D

3. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

Oh me too! I would only want her money and party connections lol
    Julia

4. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

;D yeah every girl in the world can be pretty..i dont think those gals are anythin special......i think Ashley Judd is beautiful!! she is so versitile.

:)

5. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

Well I think they are definitely more than average Tinks ...but I like the down-to-earth people better, too. I think Hillary Swank is so beautiful!
    Julia

6. CrEsT

CrEsT New Member

Hell yeah!

7. alemanolga

alemanolga New Member

I think Hilary Swank is beatiful but she is like masculine in her face.... Bet more on Jessica Simpson shes a dumb but she is funny

8. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

The reason why I think Hilary is beautiful is that she is so smart and she's got an awesome smile. She seems down-to-earth and just a lovely person, so the inner beauty is really shining through. I do think Jess is stunning, but she is just the typical blonde perfect girl, she doesn't really have that extra speciality or unique thing about her.
    Julia