I just got the call....

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by loops_li, Mar 10, 2005.

1. loops_li

loops_li New Member

Very precise! I'll be crossing off the days till I leave! Think I should make some kind over advent calender! lol I'm a bit over excited!
    Don't think its quite sunk in yet! Can't w8 to meet everyone! Its gonna be s much fun! ;D

2. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

congrats to everyone! im so excited to meet you all!!

xx

3. SaraC

SaraC New Member

lol lianne i am very precise its one of the only things keepin me goin bein able to change the day everyday on my msn name lol! the 100 milestone is approachin so thats excitin

cant wait 2 meet u all, its gona b great!

xxx

4. Chavster

Chavster New Member

Well done people!!!!! Isnt it the best feeling ever! I was shaking when I found out. lol

See you out there peeps! :D

"There is still 6 days left"

5. EvilQueen

EvilQueen New Member

CONGRATS TO EVERYONE!!!!!!

So happy for all of you!

See you all when you arrive.....

Sandra :)

6. Davfen

Davfen New Member

Hey Helen

My dec 6th date sounds better now - glad someone else is the same day!!!

Would fly from London tho i'm afraid!!!

Will be out there for my 21st - how great will that be!!!!!!

Davina

7. tiggercharlotte

tiggercharlotte New Member

Wow! Yummy have been busy this evening! What a nice way to end an evening though! Congrats to everyone, and hope everyone else gets "the call" tomorrow! :D
    Charlotte x

8. halifaxboy

halifaxboy New Member

once again a massive congrats to everyone who has been successful today!!!!!!!!!!!

it will be cool to meet u all over there!!!!

Is there ne1 who is going on 6th september??????? i know of me and emma but haven't heard of ne1 else yet!

Once again an absolutely massive congratulations to everyone! isn't it the most amazing feeling in the world?????

It hasn't even begun to sink in yet!

I'm sure everyone else who uses this site will be successful because if you've had the determination to find this site and find out about the program you deserve the job!

9. Izzy

Izzy New Member

Congrats to everyone! ;D

I'm leaving December 6th for Merch - it seems such a long time away but at least I can save up lots of money before hand!

I think I nearly deafened Jason when I screamed down the phone :D Im so glad I didn't look at the boards tonight as I would have completely freaked out! I got the call at 7.30ish - I never thought they would call in the evening :D

10. Chloe

Chloe New Member

Lol that was me! I'd been here reading the boards and had utterly convinced myself that I wasn't getting a call. Then at 7:00pm...poor Jason. Pulling an all nigter *lol*

11. Zanitta

Zanitta Member

AAAAAARRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH

I got a missed callf rom them and a phone message to ring them tomorrow morning becuase I was at work from 6 til 11 so I couldn't answer the phone! I have to wait all night to find out what they said!

12. disney_dreamer

disney_dreamer New Member

IMMMM INNNN TOOO!!!!!

WOW,OMG,CANT BELIEVE IT!!!! F+B SEPT 13TH...I SERIOUSLY CANT REMEMBER ANYTHING JASON TOLD ME,I WAS A RIGHT BLUBBERING MESS!!!!!!

IM SOO HAPPY,CANT BELIEVE ITS HAPPENEING ;D :) ;D :)

WELL DONE TO EVERYONE,CANT WAIT TO MEET YOU ALL OUT THERE,AND KELLY AND LIANNE WERE FLYING OUT ON THE SAME DAY!!

FINGERS CROSSED FOR THE REST OF YOU..

LUV STEPH XXXXXX

13. Grouchy87

Grouchy87 New Member

Hey guys!  Well done!!

I haven't heard and am now getting very worried! lol.

Congrats to you both!

Bry

14. disney_dreamer

HEY BRY...DONT PANIC..WE ALL GOT OUR PHONE CALLS REALLY LATE..

IM SURE YOU WILL FIND OUT TOMORROW.LET ME KNOW ASAP

LUV STEPH XXXX

15. Grouchy87

Grouchy87 New Member

OMG i'm shaking now! Just out of interest (and to see if they do the calling alphabeticaly :p) does anyone's surname beging with sumit after S in alphabet?

I know that sounds so ridiculous but am going mental! lol

Bry

16. Chloe

Chloe New Member

Lol they might be. I'm an 'M' and I was called at 7:00

17. disney_dreamer

HEY BRY... IM A 'T'..I WAS CALLED AT 5.45

18. Grouchy87

Grouchy87 New Member

Ok so there is no order! lol Ignore my madness /desperation! Am really please you both got in though!

Will be on here ASAP if they ring me but i'm not holding much hope now! lol

Bry

19. Phili3000

Phili3000 New Member

hello! dont know how many of you i met at the interviews but thought i would say congrats to everyone!! i got the call last night and im going to food and bev on sept 13th!!!!! so excited to go and meet you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well done everyone!!

Philippa

20. kelly_p

kelly_p New Member

hey well done phillipa - im going out sept 13th as well f&b xxxxxxxxxx