I just got the call....

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by loops_li, Mar 10, 2005.

1. SaraC

SaraC New Member

;) thanks for addin me lianne!

yeah its good, theres me and 7 guys on the manchester flight *oh how terrible* lol, but its good cos we've been gettin 2 know everyone so it seems less like ur goin on ur own, and at least u know some people!

xxx

2. loops_li

loops_li New Member

yeah, think it will make my mum feel happier that i'm not on my own!
    Do you think you'll be able to get seats together?

xx

3. SaraC

SaraC New Member

i think so i been tryin 2 figure this out myself, cos some airlines let u prebook, so that could work, or you could all meet and check in2getha and do that! thats what we're gona try do i think, will know more once i get my flight details and know which airline we with ;)

xxx

4. loops_li

loops_li New Member

i think arranging to all check in together would be the best idea. Hope they try to get us cheap flights! In the booklet they gave us in our interview it said they would cost between $500 and $2000! :eek:
    xxxx

5. SaraC

SaraC New Member

at our interviews our booklets never told us a price, i know the march guys paid around £400 i think. so im hopin mine won't b too much, but as its june, and near school hols can see the price rising!

xxx

6. SaraC

SaraC New Member

just double checked for the guys departing on tuesday its costing $620 which is £350-£400 so hopefully we get similar prices

it must be so surreal for all of you, i know how i felt, i still don't think its real!

xxx

7. loops_li

loops_li New Member

I no, I don't think its quite sunk in yet, was just looking at pictures of the commons and trying to imagine myself there! ;D! Those prices sound ok, it should be similar in sept.
    xxxx

8. Chloe

Chloe New Member

Lol yeah I can actually allow myself to look at the rest of the site now!

Oh and when I was flying out to summer camp and met up with a few people at the airport - as long as you're not THE last to get on the plane - if you check in together you'll be able to sit together :)

9. kelly_p

kelly_p New Member

it really hasnt sunk in for me yet either probably wont until the day i go lol xxx ;D

10. halifaxboy

halifaxboy New Member

hey emma!

I'm 21. How bout u?

I'll be doing F+B, can't wait!!!!!!!!! are you on Merch or F+B???

I'm on a massive high!!!! I can't stop smiling!

I feel really bad for the people who haven't heard yet but I'm sure you'll all hear soon guys!!!!!! keep positive!

11. emma

emma New Member

hey i pmd u bak...i do too! POSITIVE THOUGHTSSSS