I just realised...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Disney_Geek, Jul 18, 2008.

1. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Awesome, i think we have both been the quickest to reach 1000 posts, you especially!
    I am going to reach 2000 soon i hope, ill make it a target for the end of october!

2. Freckles

Freckles Guest

lol well i said i would reach 1000 before i started lectures...not bad for a week before lol.

i dont know how quick i will reach 2000

3. leomgray

leomgray New Member

faster than 1000?

4. Freckles

Freckles Guest

i dunno, probably as i was very tentative int he beginning to post. now im just on a roll!

though no doubt one day the admin will come and cleanthe forums out....and most of our posts will go.

5. leomgray

leomgray New Member

:eek: NOOOOOOOOOO that cannot happen.

6. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

That hasn't happened since I've been on here! You just have to make sure the threads don't get too big because they slow the server down.

7. Freckles

Freckles Guest

ah ok fair enough.

i came on here once and all the threads were gone..i was gutted...turns out i had too many cookies!

does the board self delete topics after a certain time period?

8. leomgray

leomgray New Member

I dont think so, i dont think there are enough topics to do that, im not sure though.

THIS IS MY 2001 POST, WOOHOO!

9. Mr. Mortell

Mr. Mortell New Member

Your post count is massive! :eek:

10. leomgray

leomgray New Member

I know, i dont even know why thought, probably shows im a little bit obsessed with this forum.

11. leeds disney fan

leeds disney fan New Member

it'll soon change when we all get deadlines for uni, we'll all be on here rather than completing our work

12. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Im meant to be doing some uni work the now, but i will after the x factor, i think! eek! I'm not in tomorrow so i will do some then or maybe all of it.

13. Freckles

Freckles Guest

me to, studying articles, writing a summary of said articles and blogging. also trying to be more proactive for a month. do you know how hard that is when you are normally cheery anyway and with the whole yummy jobs situation...it is hard lolol!

14. leomgray

leomgray New Member

I'm going to hopefully keep on jogging every week so i keep my mind on something else other than disney, but i always end up just relaxing for the time and not thinking about much except disney.

15. leeds disney fan

lol i really should be reading about emotional labour among holiday reps but watching harry potter and wdwip is currently winning

16. leomgray

leomgray New Member

i was meant to be finding out about probiotics but i could find anything in my books so i ended up on msn and this again!

17. leeds disney fan

we all know this is much more fun than any uni work they set us, although i do get to research either dlrp or wdw as part of one of my modules

18. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

I am so glad I have no uni to think about :D So therefore I have no excuse to be spending copious amounts of time on here :-\

19. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Well i was good, this has been the first time ive been on today, so thats good. i was doing uni stuff all day.

20. Freckles

Freckles Guest

i should be reading about peter brook and his work...but im on here and watching house.