I just realised...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Disney_Geek, Jul 18, 2008.

1. leomgray

leomgray New Member

i will be typing up my notes later, but i did the question we were given today for next week whilst i was in costa waiting for my friend.

2. Freckles

Freckles Guest

i still cant believe you are over 2000 posts leom, you are on fire with posting. im struggling to post, dont have anything to say, which is really unusually for me lol.

im doing notes on peter brook, though i have the big article to read yet!

3. leomgray

leomgray New Member

I dont know why, i just have something to say a lot of the time, lol. a lot of the time i have made topics up so i have something to talk about when i dont have anything to say to any of the other topics. lol.

I am enjoying typing my notes up but i didnt have a lot to type up today, but ill be glad when my group work is over cos i hate it, i dont like the topic but i am enjoying doing the powerpoint presentation.

4. Freckles

Freckles Guest

powerpoints can be fun! especially when you ad films to them.

im enjoying learning about peter brook more than i was about the relationship between the audience and the performance and actors..even though they are loosely tied together.

5. ginabella

ginabella New Member

i loooooooooove house! which season are you watching?!

i did a bit on peter brook in college too.

ive positivly procrastinated...and succeeded in doing sweet FA on my dissertation...my parents will be so proud! hehe

6. Freckles

Freckles Guest

never done him before, i like him more than mr stanislavski, gives another dimension.

im watching the first season. i will be nicking the second season of my housemate.

this work is all towards a 3000 dissertation at around april.

7. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Whos FA, who are these people your talking about, playwrights?

8. Freckles

Freckles Guest

if im correct fa is shortening for swearing. an acronym.

peter brook and stanislavski are both practitionars of drama.

9. leomgray

leomgray New Member

lol, ok ive clicked on now.

10. Freckles

Freckles Guest

its ok...it threw me at first. but some of my mates type it. it was jsut remembering where i had seen it.

11. ginabella

ginabella New Member

oh sorry :-[ i didnt wanna swear it was just hte only way of explaining!!

12. CharlotteSparkle

CharlotteSparkle New Member

lol my friend used to say that all the time and it took me ages to catch on! I must be pretty naive I guess. It also took me ages to work out what "LMFAO" means, people kept using it on msn and I had to ask in the end.

13. leomgray

leomgray New Member

LMFAO now that is funny. ive been stupid like that aswell. like what does FA means, lol.

14. ginabella

ginabella New Member

a lot of abbreviations really annoy me!!
    especially when your on msn and suddenly peoples english skills disappear like 'wubup2?!' or ' wt u bn up 2' and 'lk' rather than look, how hard is it! obvious abbreviations where you over excited makes sense...but chavvy text speak....aaaaah rant over :)

15. Freckles

Freckles Guest

you should see my sister's texts lol.

my slang is usually "u" rather than you. or brb and atm.

16. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Well i thnk abbreviating is fun on msn, i dont thnk i do it a lot. Txting is fun though. But Scots slang is fun "wat yae up tae m8?"

17. Freckles

Freckles Guest

you dont use it that much leom, though i may be able to understnad it and read it without thinkng its slang..if that makes sense.

its easier on msn if you need to make a quick dash off the computer.

18. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Ye, i dont like doing it. i hated it when some of the people i used to talk to would be pure scots slang and HaVe THe WRiTiNG aWe LiKe THiS MaN! Pure dead brilliant man, gees the crack?

19. CharlotteSparkle

CharlotteSparkle New Member

try understanding geordie slang!! It's like another language. Although I have been told my accent goes very geordie when talking to other geordies, booo! I don't believe it!

20. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Go, gees some Geordie Slang like! Itd be awfa gid to see whit its like.