I just realised...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Disney_Geek, Jul 18, 2008.

1. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Who were you talking to there CJ?

2. Freckles

Freckles Guest

you about the ride...man most of my posts from yesterday were odd..i was very tired.

3. Kirbie

Kirbie New Member

Leom I've been on Dragon Khan, that's an awesome coaster! My family like about an hour away from there, im so lucky lol :mad:

4. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Oh cool, where do they stay?

5. *minnie**mouse*

*minnie**mouse* New Member

I went to that park but I was 14 and scared of big rides at the time and didn't dare go on Dragon Khan. Gutted!!! i'd love to go on it now.

6. leomgray

leomgray New Member

i was 12 when i went there, i loved it. then 15 when i first went to Florida, universal has some awesome theme parks. Loved Port Aventura!

7. *minnie**mouse*

*minnie**mouse* New Member

i remember buying a tshirt after going on the water ride :D so wet. we went with school, it was fantastic.

8. Freckles

Freckles Guest

this place is awesome...where is it? what is it?

9. Kevus

Kevus New Member

how much more disney merch people own since working for disney

10. Freckles

Freckles Guest

i am going to bring a whole suitcase full home...and send boxes home :D :D :D :D

11. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Yep, i think i may need to pay for extra baggage on the way back, i may just upgrade on the way back depending on what im doing after the program, all on the terms i get accepted to the program of course.

12. CharlotteSparkle

CharlotteSparkle New Member

lol i'm going to buy as much as i can while i have discount!! going to take as little as possible over there, coz i end up wearing none of the stuff i take and buying new clothes anyway. Again, if I get in.

13. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Yea, im the same, but i will still take loads of clothes, im weird like that. I was 19.5kg when i went to spain for one week, i could not believe it, i had to chuck out the majority of my toiletries!

14. Freckles

Freckles Guest

dont worry i was massively over going to and from germany. in total both ways was just under £100.

15. CharlotteSparkle

i'll have to remember to save some dollars in case that happens - i usually go home with no pennies left at all

16. Mr. Mortell

Mr. Mortell New Member

I'm going to want to buy so much! Maybe I'll have to ship it back! haha.

17. Freckles

Freckles Guest

charlotte: use the debit card, thats what i did. though make sure your bank wont charge you for using it overseas...ive luckily spotted that mine will and i will be getting a different account.

18. CharlotteSparkle

oooh i just checked mine and they charge £1.50 for EVERY transaction. I'll have to find one that doesn't charge!!

19. Freckles

Freckles Guest

you dont happen to be with alliance and leicester? i am, they charge £2. i didnt realise!

20. Kevus

Kevus New Member

I just realised....

Its upsetting that people leave Disney