I just realised...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Disney_Geek, Jul 18, 2008.

1. Freckles

Freckles Guest

it is :(

i would run away to disney now. even though i have no money.

2. CharlotteSparkle

CharlotteSparkle New Member

I'm with Halifax. I hate banks, they're so mean. IT'S. MY. MONEY!

I would run away to Disney with you. Except I also can't afford it.

I wish England wasn't so depressing.

3. Freckles

Freckles Guest

me too. our lecturer sprung on us today that we have to do a massive presentation at the beginning of december! wehavent had classes for three weeks, it was nice for him to let us know before hand!!!

4. leomgray

leomgray New Member

I have a feeling tests are going to suddenly appear sometime soon for chemistry, and it is quite scary.

I really wish i could just go away for a week, i do have this weekend off from work, so i am due to relax for that.

5. Cicada

Cicada New Member

I hate when profs do that! we had to hand in a portfolio a couple of weeks ago and got it back today and she started listing all of the things that were "missing" and need to be added. She never told us about any of those things!

6. leeds disney fan

leeds disney fan New Member

i've just realised that we had a big disscusion about had luggage and snowglobes at the weekend and its dissappeared :-\

7. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Awww. Btw i have just found out that i have tests on both the 6th and 7th of november and i have a feeling that is when my interview is going to be, and if it is then i will cry so much! It cause me to change my destination again!

8. Freckles

Freckles Guest

you will get to an interview leom dont worry.

loads of posts have gone missing leedsdisneyfan. its a shame that we are finding more and more of what have gone missing.

9. leomgray

leomgray New Member

I've had hundreds of posts that have went missing, one of them was very long and i will not be typing it out again!

10. Freckles

Freckles Guest

but has it affected your post total? i dont think it has which is the odd thing.

11. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Hmm, well im on target for 2500, haha.

12. leeds disney fan

leeds disney fan New Member

no i dont think it has either its jus anoying

13. leomgray

leomgray New Member

It has kind of left some convos in tatters, hehe.

14. It's very annoying when you have answered something to go back an hour later to find it has been answered by someone else because your post has done a dissapearing act.

15. ginabella

ginabella New Member

Maybe we should just start another Topic Post, and see how it goes from there! then we can monitor! hehe!

Hope everyone has a good weekend :)

16. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Im having a good weekend, im off and staying at my mates house, ive not stayed here in months, i have my own room and everything!

17. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

I went to see Joseph today :D absolutely amazing! I changed my dream of being the Narrator last year because I wanted to be in Mary Poppins...well today that dream came back haha! The Narrator was amazing (we had the understudy) and she wore really nice clothes! No magicians waistcoats to be seen!

18. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Oh wow, i have always wanted to be the narrator, that role is amazing, better than Joseph.