I just realised...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Disney_Geek, Jul 18, 2008.

1. leomgray

leomgray New Member

I was a member of a group called Partners in Excellence, they were a modern language group, they were amazing. We went to spain with them, it was an amazing experience, but i donno what it exactly is...

2. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

Being a Partner in Excellence is being a CM who is basically just absolutely brilliant...it can take a few years to get it, but you get a little trophy and a big dinner and a pin to put on your name tag! One of my friends from the bakery got hers last year!

3. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Oh wow! So do you have to be a CM for a long time then?

4. ~Disney_Princess~

~Disney_Princess~ New Member

probably at least a year I'd think. Unless you're REALLY good ;)

5. Freckles

Freckles Guest

yeah jon was saying you have to be exceptionally good. he wants one so is working his butt off at the animal kingdom lodge. he has a picture of one that his mate got.

i wonder if you get to keep the statue.....?

there are so many pins you can get for service. i like the steamboat willie one.

6. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Oh wow, i love collecting the pins, unique ones would make it even better. If you go out i am going to try my best to be an excellent worker.

7. DisneyGibbs

*cough* Cast Member! *cough*

8. *minnie**mouse*

*minnie**mouse* New Member

*passes lou a cough sweet*

i'd love that pin. i might just have to steal one/forge one. I didn't know cast members could earn things like that. i bet they have a secret elite club and get nicer bathrooms than the other cast members lol.

9. ~Disney_Princess~

haha like the prefects in Harry Potter lol

Yeah I LOVE the pins! I don't have a massive collection but I have alot and I definitely be adding to my collection when/if I become a CM. I'm kinda scared to go shopping with the discout you get, who knows how much I'll buy :eek: lol

10. DisneyGibbs

Haha just wait until you see a Cast Member pin sale!!! Oh my goodness...I think what I bought came to almost $400, but its was like 75% off so I only paid $100!

11. Freckles

Freckles Guest

wow! now thats a good discount!

i have a woody and buzz pin my dad bought me on the last day as there were no Abu ones (him and Genie are my fave characters).

WIth cast member trading pins, do you have to have certain pins that are provided or can you put any on, like ones you have bought your self that yo uare willing to trade?

12. leomgray

leomgray New Member

That is an amazing discount, i would spend a fortune. Have you got almost all of them Louisa?

I love all of mine but i want more and the special Cast Member ones especially, i just hope i get the opportunity to be a CM.

13. DisneyGibbs

Ha! There are far too many pins to have them all! I'd have room for them to begin with! I don't think anyone will ever be able to collect them all. I do have some very special CM only ones though...like the one you get for doing the Once Upon A Time is Now orientation for the Magic Kingdom, and a Candlelight Processional Cast Choir 2006 one, which I got for singing in the choir!

There are so many more that I have...it would take me years to list them.

14. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Oh wow! I would love to have them all but ye that would be almost impossible because there will be very rare ones, but when i next go i will try and get as many as i can. But i donno where i would put them all, all of them are on my safari hat the now but i do not think i would be able to add many more to it.

15. Freckles

Freckles Guest

lol you will have to get another hat!!!

i would love a genie and abu pin..even carpet..but i have never seen one :(

16. leomgray

leomgray New Member

I am sure there will be pins for them. Certainly Genie, i saw one for the genie last year and i think it was at Downtown Disney.

17. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Yass! 1000 posts ;D ;D ;D ;D

18. ~Disney_Princess~

I have a little Disney pin shrine in my room. It's just one of those long wall shelves with several sections all filled with pins neatly layed out ;D

19. Kirbie

Kirbie New Member

I have Genie and Abu pins, they are currently stuck on my genie and abu plush toys! I've never seen the carpet one tho, but im sure they would do one somewhere!!

20. TraceyBrown

TraceyBrown New Member

Oh man, I've never been into collecting pins but I'm SO on it for that discount