I just realised...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Disney_Geek, Jul 18, 2008.

1. Disney_Geek

Disney_Geek Member

Oh lord, not just working there gives you confidence! Just going as a guest for the first time gave me confidence!

2. Freckles

Freckles Guest

well im nutty as...nuts but i can retreat into my shell certain times. according to my uni mates they thought i was going to be crushed on the drama course (the whole nice guys finish last thing), but im hagning in there lol.

oh at the graduation ceremony do they give out awards to people who have workedthe hardest, made improvements etc...

3. KC

KC New Member

Unfortunately not. The grad event is more of a "well done on your program" party than anything else. I'd give more details, but I don't want to ruin it ;)

4. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Aww, i think i am an outgoing person anyway. i am lively and chirpy, but sometimes that annoys people. I hope i wouldnt do that at Disney. i would hate that.

5. Freckles

Freckles Guest

same here leom, people actually fell out with me because i was too happy and lively...hence why now i retreat into a shell.

i dont think you would annoy people leom!

6. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Aww thanks, but my friends would beg to differ.

7. Freckles

Freckles Guest

ignore them. its what makes you you! thats what i figured out.

8. Disney_Geek

Disney_Geek Member

Well said matey! 8)

9. Freckles

Freckles Guest

Thanks. It took me until university to figure it out. I met people there that liked me for me and not trying to be someone else.

so Leom be your mad crazy self boy!

10. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Lmao, i love all my friends and they love me. But i will be myself, there is no point in changing, i might change a little bit.

11. Freckles

Freckles Guest

sorry off topic but

i just realised that i have passed senior member!!!

catching you up leom!! (actually i dont think i will ever do that considering im going on holiday next week).

12. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Well, you may catch up one day, and u werent going off topic, u were going bck to wat the topic was about, lol. You're going on holiday? Lucky you!

13. Freckles

Freckles Guest

yeah, Andrew is taking me to Paignton for five days! Cant wait to relax and get away from it all.

It will be my second holiday of the summer...third if you count a weekend at alton towers!

14. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Don't rub it in, i have had two holidays this year and i want another one, its ok im going to florida next year so that will be good. i would quite like to go to london at christmas though, im going to see what i can do for that, lol.

15. Freckles

Freckles Guest

thats cool. you going to catch a show?

my parents have revealed that they may take me to see hamlet with patrick stewart (our university chancellor) and david tennant :) :) :)

16. leomgray

leomgray New Member

oh wow, thats cool. I want to go and see Dr Faustus

17. Freckles

Freckles Guest

dr faustus is an amazing show. i had to see it as part of my a level. see it if you can!

another show that is good is compeltely hollywood abridged by the reduced shakespeare company. i havent laughed that much in ages!

18. Mr. Mortell

Mr. Mortell New Member

You guys have so many posts! How do you get so many?!

19. Freckles

Freckles Guest

im on here most days just chilling out. i mainly post in the game threads.

20. leomgray

leomgray New Member

i have over 1000 posts because i was on this constantly during the summer holidays. I post a lot on the games but i am just mad about disney that i had to post to show my dedications. 1000 posts in 3 months is an achievment. i posted anywhere as long i had something relavent to say.

And Freckles, i studied Dr Faustus in 5th year and i have been told that it is an amazing show to watch, i loved studying it.
    "Christ, my Saviour, seek to save;
    Distressed faustus soul."