I know it's early, but.... who's going in June 2005??

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by EvilQueen, Nov 15, 2004.

1. EvilQueen

EvilQueen New Member

I'm leaving June 21st for f&b in Canada. I know there are some people from Germany arriving the same day and a few people arriving the week before. Just wondering if anyone else out there is arriving that month. Just thinking it might be fun to get to know some people before we all get there.

Sandra :)

2. Anni

Anni New Member

For me it´s also june 21th, but merch. Germany! ;)

3. SinaHamburg

SinaHamburg New Member

hey!
    leaving for germany, f&b....YIPPIEHHHH!!!
    ~sina

4. Lady

Lady New Member

I know that you know this already Sandra but I'm leaving June 14th for Canada food and beverage! See you all there!!

Chelsea

5. BC_Belle

BC_Belle New Member

Hey i just got my call today and i'm leaving June 21st for Merch in Canada! I'm leaving from Vancouver where are you coming from Evil Queen??

6. WdwJo

WdwJo New Member

I'm leaving June 14th 2005!!! Merchandise!

7. EvilQueen

EvilQueen New Member

BC Belle, whew... got a little worried there for a sec. Thought I might be the only Cdn arriving on June 21st. I live in Toronto. I'll guess you'd be connecting to Orlando in a city other than Toronto. Otherwise, I'd say we could fly in together from Toronto.

Jolene and Chelsea... you both suck!!!! :p Not only do you guys get to go a week earlier, you get to arrive together. I'm jealous.....

Anni and Sina, my new German pals.... at least we'll be in the same arrival group w/ BC Belle. From what I understand, all the people that come in on the same day do Traditions together at Disney University.

Congrats to everyone.... this is starting to get really exciting. Now, if only we could speed up time a little.

tty all soon,
    Sandra :)

8. claudia_clsp

claudia_clsp New Member

Hey Ill be arriving June 14! Any other people arriving the same day??

9. WdwJo

WdwJo New Member

Hey Claudia, You'll be arriving the same day as Chelsea and I from Canada. Where are you from?

10. claudia_clsp

claudia_clsp New Member

hEYY great!!! Im from Mexico!

11. katiekat

katiekat New Member

I'M LEAVING JUNE 21!!!!! COUNT ME IN FOR THE JUNE 21 GROUP!!!
    I EXPECT A BIG WELCOME PARTY FROM ALL YOU BEFORE-JUNE-21ERS!!!!!!!!!

12. EvilQueen

EvilQueen New Member

YAY KATIE!!!!! Someone leaving from Canada the same day as BC Belle and I. I'm pretty sure that I met you at the Calgary interviews, but I can't picture your face. Where are you flying in from?

Can't Wait!!!

13. WdwJo

WdwJo New Member

Cool, Claudia! I can't wait to meet you :D

14. steffi2005

steffi2005 New Member

hola chica mexicana
    my day is june 14th, too
    i from munich, representing germany :eek:)

15. katiekat

katiekat New Member

Hey Sandra!

16. katiekat

katiekat New Member

Oops, let me start over...

Hey Sandra...I tried to describe myself in the "party in florida" discussion, but I guess I could also mention that I could probably be described as kind of short, since i'm 5'3....
    like I said in other discussion, I was wearing a black suit and I have blonde hair. I can't really think of any other ways to describe myself! I'm from Winnipeg, though. I wonder if we'll see each other at any of the airports??? (Same goes to you, BC Belle!)
    By the way BC Belle, know what? I have a horse and her name is Belle..we must have the same taste!
    Eeek! I'm still so excited!!!!
    Beyond Disney, think of all the fun stuff we can do...like swim with dolphins! I've always wanted to do that! Or try surfing! (Or at least meet some beautiful surfers...) those are some other things that I've always wanted to do!
    WEEEEEEE!
    -katie :D