I start in June!

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by disneydave, Dec 15, 2004.

1. SaraC

SaraC New Member

yeah no-one see's michelle yet me, im on show 2 all! yeah i dont know wot they involve either michelle, although i've heard it involves water, so i shall remember not to wear any white clothing on that day, don't wana b exposing myself to everyone on my first day now!!

xxx

2. disneydave

disneydave New Member

I think I'll be flying from Manchester but not sure yet. Got my pack, but got to get it delivered over here!

So excited,
    David

3. SinaHamburg

SinaHamburg New Member

@ sara: we booked the flight on our own...its way cheaper ;D!
    ~sina

4. rjshevy

rjshevy Guest

Hey there Dave!
    I am heading down on June 21 but representing Canada in F&B. It is going to be a sweet ass time down there. Although i am having the same problem as you, trying to figure out how to get all of my crap down there. But whatever...minor problems. You said you were representing the UK?

Robyn

5. Carol

Carol New Member

Hi people, Marie, Colette and I will probably be flying From Manchestwer. We will have to go down to see Colettes sister b4 we fly out as she is getting married when we're over there. So doubt you'll be on your own!! You will have two mad Scottish gals keeping you company!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D

6. Marie

Marie Guest

Yay!!!! Carol thats fantastic! Ive now got 2 flight buddies! Lol! Thats great we're gonna be sooo excited on that flight over! :)

7. SaraC

SaraC New Member

I'd prefer to fly from Manchester as it is closer for me, but we'll see.

Sina, i don't think we get that option here, as our flights are booked for us.
    xxx

8. Anni

Anni New Member

@sara

we had the oportunity to choose, if we wanna book the flights on our own to decide date/time or if they should book it.

9. EvilQueen

EvilQueen New Member

Well, Dave, had my question from the applicants forum answered. You can add one more to your June 21st arrival group.

Sandra :)

10. Marie

Marie Guest

Hi Dave! Wait you got your pack already? Is that the disney one or the yummy one? Ive got neither i thought we wont getting them till after Christmas? Has any other UK applicants got their packs yet? Hope Disney havent changed their minds about me!
    Marie :-[

11. SaraC

SaraC New Member

I havent had mine marie so dont worry :)

xxx

12. DisneyMichelle

DisneyMichelle Active Member

Ive not had anyhting throigh either. Jason said it would after christmas when things start coming throigh from yummy and disney so i wouldnt worry marie!!!

13. Marie

Marie Guest

Thanks Sara and Michelle! I cant wait till they start sending stuff to us - then we'll know its really happening!

14. DisneyMichelle

DisneyMichelle Active Member

I agree Marie!!

Although we've had the calls to say we're going out to disney (yay!) we still have nothing physical to confirm it!!! So when things do start coming through its gonna be great!!! We'll have actual physical proof to confirm everything!!!

15. SaraC

SaraC New Member

yeah i could do with somethin like that 2 cheer me up. haven't been around 4 a few days so hope ur all ok

xxx

16. disneydave

disneydave New Member

It's great to see loads of people going out in June! So exciting!

David

17. SinaHamburg

SinaHamburg New Member

Not even 6 months left, buddies!!!!! ;D WOO HOOOO!!

18. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

yeah soon we'll be able to say we're going to work for disney THIS year! bet it'll come round so quick. cant wait!

XXXXXXXX

19. feeona

feeona New Member

I know, it will soon be here. Im at uni at the moment and loving it, so i dont want to wish my time away but im still so excited and cait wait for florida