I want to be...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ThatGuyMatt, May 4, 2008.

1. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

It took a good hour in the hairdressers to do that! She used this really cool gadget called a Curling Wand (http://www.ukhairdressers.com/store/details.asp?ID=BAB2280U) and the curls stayed like that all night! The rest of it was done with like a million grips which took forever to get out lol. Sadly it was only good for one night, and I doubt I could recreate it, but I loved it :D hehe.

2. Char_fox

Char_fox New Member

wow I'm soooo jealous!! I want my hair to look like that all the time!! you look fabulous!!

3. TraceyBrown

TraceyBrown New Member

even the name of the iron sounds magical!

4. foxxie52

foxxie52 New Member

I want to be a mermaid! It would be so amazing! I've got a slight mermaid fixation, ever since I saw The Little Mermaid when I was six. Apparantly, there's a place called Weeki Watchee in Florida that have a mermaid show so I'll have to go check that out.

If I'm being really sad, I might check out this website too: www.themertailor.com

5. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Is that not the same place that was on The simple life where Paris Hilton and Nicole Ritchie went to perform as mermaids?

I want to star in a disney movie, that would be absolutely amazing or even sing a disney song in a live performance in one of the shows.

6. MeganHitachiin

MeganHitachiin New Member

Dressing up as any disney character would be awesome I must say

7. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Ye, id love to be Mickey but im assuming that would be very hard position to get especially on the ICP summer program.

8. Freckles

Freckles Guest

i would love to be a voice actor and do a role for disney henece why i want to be a character, even though i wont be able to speak, being a voice actor is very physical.

9. DisneyGibbs

I would love to be Mary Poppins... I have the accent and the singing voice! (well I will once my vocal chords have healed!) That would be so awesome, to be the only singing MP in WDW. Not sure they'd allow it though!

10. Freckles

Freckles Guest

that would be awesome!!

whats up with your vocal chords? hope they heal soon!

11. DisneyGibbs

Oh I strained it around easter time (pretty severly too :-\) so I'm not allowed to sing at the moment, or hum or raise my voice (which is kind of hard when you work at Gatwick Airport hehe). It's been just over two months and I probably have quite a few more to do. It's so frustraing! I can't believe it all started out with a really bad cold (not to mention too much singing).

12. Freckles

Freckles Guest

ah screw. sorry to hear.

i had quinsies a while back while doing a show so i know how frustrating it is not to be able to use your voice.

do youhave to use the tannoy to get people's attention?

13. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Aww that a shame, id hate that because i sing a lot. I would love to be a voice character but i dont have a voice then any of the disney characters. I could probably make a good attempt at Troy out of High School Musical.

14. KC

KC New Member

Not unheard of... A little rare, from what I know, but not unheard of... Just that most of Mickey's friends are very short, because once you get the headgear on, you gain a foot or two... And the Mick man aint that tall, really. All depends on height ranges.

However, I agree. Being friends with the big cheese would be AWESOME.

15. leomgray

leomgray New Member

yes, well im 6ft so im assuming i wouldnt be able to Mickey.

16. Disney_Geek

Disney_Geek Member

I would chop my LEGS off just to play Mickey!

17. TraceyBrown

TraceyBrown New Member

hahah James
    You are SO my favourite person ever.

18. leomgray

leomgray New Member

hahaha, you really want to be Mickey! i'll just need to try my best.
    i hope your voice gets better soon DisneyGibbs.

19. Disney_Geek

Disney_Geek Member

Nah I just want to work for the Disney company for the rest of my life... And it WILL happen! :) ;)

20. leomgray

leomgray New Member

That would be amazing, i want to do that. I was thinking of actually going over and doing a specific degree for disney and try and become a permanent employee but it is too expensive for me to study over there and i dont know what position i could get. I would manager of one of the parks but i dont think my biology degree would help me there.