I want to be...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ThatGuyMatt, May 4, 2008.

1. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

That can be arranged :eek: ;) ::) :p

Thanks!

2. Freckles

Freckles Guest

if it helps, my mate jon (now married to the lovely gayle who he met out in disney), worked for a year on the cultural exchange programme and utterly loved it. he vowed he would work for the mouse again. his wife got a job running conferences at the gaylord palms hotel and he is now back at disney working in animal kingdom lodge and loving it.

he told me that if you want to do it then go for it as disney love determination!!

i owuld love to work for disney as a performer as i believe it would be furthering my acting career, and i would learn so much with a studio on the lot.

3. leomgray

leomgray New Member

I would just love to be a disney performer, i would love to perform on Fantasmic or Beauty and the Beast show at Hollywood Studios

4. Freckles

Freckles Guest

i would love to be belle...though i would need a wig as i go ginger in the sun lol!!

oh that reminds me, with the character performer role does that cover princesses?

5. leomgray

leomgray New Member

I'm sure it would, they are characters. The more i think about it the more i want to be a character but i donno what one i would be able to be, i certainly dont look like any of the princes.

6. Freckles

Freckles Guest

guess it depends if they would give you a wig or not. who would you want to be?

i think the closest i get is Belle, but im still far off. if not Belle it would most liekly be sleeping beauty with a wig. im too pale for jasmine and mulan and not thin enough for cinderella.

7. leomgray

leomgray New Member

I would love to be Mickey. But i would like to play one of the princes but im not good looking or skinny enough to be one. Or have u ever seen the tram show thing at Main Street USA, i would love to be one of the performers in that.

8. robb2020

robb2020 New Member

You knowe what I would really LOVE to be

a dancer of the Festival of the Lion King Show.

That would be my perfect job.

I wouldnt mind to be a driver of the Kilimanjaro Safari as well.

See ya

Robb :D

9. Disney_Geek

Disney_Geek Member

Erm... I'd like my legs back, so I could be a Stunt Driver at MGM lol. And I'm NOT gonna correct myself! :p

10. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Hahaha ;D There are so many different jobs and roles i would to do at Disney but my favourite would be to be a performer in a show or the parades. Kilimanjaro Safari is awesome, i wonder how long it takes those workers to learn how to work on it properly, when i was on it last year one of the ostrich's started chasing us, and also a baby giraffe was standing right next to us, literally as we were driving through the open road bit. I loved it. That would be a very interesting job.

11. DisneyGibbs

I'm with you on that one! I'd LOVE to perform in the Welcome Medley (the trolley show ;))

12. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Anno it would be amazing, i love the oufits aswell, lol. Also, do u think all the performers have sore jaws with all the constant smiling, i know its a good thing cos i love being happy all the time, but do u think it hurts afterwards, just out of curiousity?

13. DisneyGibbs

Well I smiled aaaaaaaaaaaall day long as a CM...the only problem was that after a few months you do it without realising and it looks fake!

It does hurt sometimes though...haha.

I'm a natural smiler :D

14. leomgray

leomgray New Member

I am quite a natural smiler at times. I think it would be great to be happy all the time, because is there any reason not to be happy at disney unless you are leaving of course.

15. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Singing is also another thing that makes me very happy and singing Disney songs makes me ecstatic ;D

16. robb2020

robb2020 New Member

Did any of you guys had tha chance to see the Trazan show at DAK
    in the place that now hosts Nemo: The musical?

It was a very cool show, there were 3 singers, a guy and two gals.
    I would have love to do the singing part in Tarzan

Shame they put off that show :(

17. Disney_Geek

Disney_Geek Member

Shabedah shoobydo shaby do dah deeey dah! lol

Doooooooo wop beee dooooo WOO! :D ::)

18. leomgray

leomgray New Member

19. Disney_Geek

Disney_Geek Member

Trashin' the camp... from Tarzan ::) lol

20. leomgray

leomgray New Member

oh kl, do u know i hardly got to see many shows when i was at wdw last year.