I want to be...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ThatGuyMatt, May 4, 2008.

1. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

I love that part! They are so cool...the show is just brilliant, I can't believe how amazing it is!

2. robb2020

robb2020 New Member

The EAC part is also amazing

with that HUGE Crush!!!!

DUDEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

3. leomgray

leomgray New Member

WOW!!!! I really want to see this show, ill need to go see it next year.

4. MeganHitachiin

MeganHitachiin New Member

I would want to dress up as a.... a ... a cow! no not really I just love dressing up as anything especially when comes to disney!

5. VikkiLillyBee

VikkiLillyBee New Member

I too want to be a princess! What girl doesn't?!

I know it's not Disney, but last year a friend of mine had a fancy dress party... children's films and shows... and I went as Truely Scrumptious. Knocked together a costume out of an old dance festival costume (let the skirt out so that it fit!) and some odd bits of fabric in the right colours! I was rather impressed if I do say so myself. I do so love dressing up after all!

6. MeganHitachiin

MeganHitachiin New Member

I am not going to lie I would kill to dress as a princess lol my friend thinks should do a disney dress up theme for my 19th bday I agree :D

7. ShanaBanana

ShanaBanana New Member

If I could raid the Disney costuming department, I would totally get my paws on a princess dress! I've always been quite partial to Snow White's dress just because it's bright and colourful, but heck, if I could snag Belle's glam golden gown I'd die of happiness! Ooooh or even their cute Christmas dresses! No joke, next time in Disney, I'm probably going to grab one of those kiddie princess dresses and just try it on, I don't even care that it won't fit :D It'll be good for some hilarious pictures if nothing else!

Granted, I probably would go mental over any of the character costumes. I'm Pluto's height after all! :D

8. princess_shayna

princess_shayna New Member

Belle's dress, or Alice! ;D

However, being a pirate would be pretty sweeeeeeeet!

9. ShanaBanana

ShanaBanana New Member

Ahhhhhhhh a valid point!! I really do need to find a super amazing pirate costume, and then wear that to Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween party. Holy smokes, I would be getting my fill of pirate lingo no question! Lots of "Ahoy" and "YAR" and "landlubber", etc, etc, etc. I will never get sick of pirates!! I just need to come up with a supremo outfit hmmm

Would also be fun to "be friends with" one of the ugly stepsisters haha! Their dresses are fun and crazy, and they get to go up to random guys and be all "Oh motherrr, I've found a perfect suitor!" I can only imagine the number of laughs they have haha

10. princess_shayna

that would be totally sweet! Pirate costumes are necessary!!!

Also "being friends with" chip or dale would be a hilarious time too!

11. blackcatuk

blackcatuk New Member

See I've got bored of not being able to find a decent pirate outfit, so I plan on making my own :)

12. ShanaBanana

ShanaBanana New Member

An eye patch and parrot are key ;) haha!

13. princess_shayna

yeeeah! and a siiiiiiiiick sword!!!

14. VikkiLillyBee

VikkiLillyBee New Member

I have an awesome, mostly home made, parrot outfit! Not sure where the mask is though, but they're easy to get hold of again.

15. ShanaBanana

ShanaBanana New Member

You are my new idol! Polly want a cracker? :D

16. VikkiLillyBee

VikkiLillyBee New Member

*giggle*
    It was quite simple really. I already had a brightly coloured turquoise leotard from dancing that had some sequined leaves on it. I bought a pair of orange and black striped tights. A few coloured feathers sewn onto a strip of elastic of a tail. A feather boa for my wings. The mask, obviously, for my beak, and rubber gloves on my feet.

Here's a piccie for you all:
    http://tinyurl.com/l86quq
    I have some petter pictures around and about, but that's the only one I can find quickly. Oh, and already online :p

17. princess_shayna

omg that costume is awesome!! I'm jealous!!!!!!

18. ShanaBanana

ShanaBanana New Member

haha like I said, you're my new idol!!

hmm, now I feel like brainstorming home-made costumes... the possibilities are endless!

There's a race that happens here in Toronto a couple times every summer, similar to The Amazing Race television show if you know of it, and a lot of people actually get dressed up for it! Last time, the pair with the craziest get-up got free entry into next years race. This years winners dressed up as two Toronto landmarks: the CN Tower, and the Rogers Centre (a biiiiiig baseball stadium)! Yup, I'm totally gonna run around Toronto looking all sorts of wacky, I'm determined! But the question is what? think think think... lol Plenty of time to think something up though!

19. princess_shayna

Being a mermaid would be awesome also! You get to live in the ocean!

20. ShanaBanana

ShanaBanana New Member

oh or a dolphin!! I LOOOOOOOOOOVE DOLPHINS! Beat up some sharks, jump through some hoops, yeah, that's a pretty wicked animal :D