ICP 2008 JULY 08 - JAN 09

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current ICP Participants' started by *KatieS*, Mar 29, 2008.

1. *KatieS*

*KatieS* New Member

Whose been accepted for this? And what role you in?

Can't wait now! Bring on the 20th of July! Got a role in hospitality! ;D

2. Busy Lizzie

Busy Lizzie New Member

hey katie,

i'm going on the 20th July too and i'm working in hospitality!!

I can't wait till July and to be in Disneyworld! I'm sooo excited!
    Have you thought about flights etc? It's gonna be so much fun!
    :)

3. *KatieS*

*KatieS* New Member

WOOP! another hospitality member! I havent booked any flights yet, but i think im gona go with either virgin or STA but will make up my mind when i get the pack. Gonna go out on the 20th from london to orlando and then returning from NY to london on the 15th of feb! works out cheapest and easiest to go back from NY as I'm planning on travelling when we finish on the 16th of jan!

How about you? Any thought? x

4. Busy Lizzie

Busy Lizzie New Member

That's sounds good! That's along the same lines that I was thinking; as I want to go travelling too. Buy a return ticket and fly back from NY-never been to NY, so excited! I read somewhere that internal flights in America aren't too expensive. I defo want 2go2 Miami-looks cool! Feels like there is so much to organise; but i'm so excited!

5. *KatieS*

*KatieS* New Member

you should let me know what you decide on doing flight wise, we could go on the same flight! ;D miami is amazing, defo gona head back there! x

6. Busy Lizzie

Busy Lizzie New Member

Yeah that would be gr8 to go on the same flight! Be fab to get to know another Mousketeer! haha. I'll check out flight prices. My email address is lizpeddie@hotmail.com. Roll on July! Xx ;D

7. amisha162

amisha162 New Member

hey guys,

im on this one too, working in merchandise! wooo cnt wait! i got my info pack this morning!

8. Busy Lizzie

Busy Lizzie New Member

thats gr8!! It's gr8 to see theres another person going in July! Have you booked your flights yet? where ru flying from? I've booked my flight from Gatwick at 11.15am with Virgin Atlantic, i've got a return coming back from LA! I'm so excited, can't w8 to be in Disney! xx

9. *KatieS*

*KatieS* New Member

amisha are you on facebook?? if so join this group!

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=8753763998

x x x

10. amisha162

amisha162 New Member

heyy i havent booked my tickets yet, but it says not to confirm them until after we receive our visas, so im guessin i might wait and see how that one goes. have u only booked a temporary ticket, or is it confirmed?

and ill def join that group next time im on facebook.

Are you taking up the option to go travelling for the whole month after, seeing as you are returning from LA?

11. Busy Lizzie

Busy Lizzie New Member

hey, yes I have officially booked my return ticket on Opodo. The longer you leave it the more expensive it will be. where ru flying from?

I'm defo going travelling afterwards, quite a few of us are returning from LA. Might as well take advantage of those 30days left on the visa to explore other places. xxx