ICP interviews on march 3rd.

Discussion in 'ICP Applicants Discussion' started by ema1503, Mar 5, 2008.

1. ema1503

ema1503 New Member

Hi- my first post yippee!

Did anyone else on here go to the ICP interviews in London on 3rd March? I know it was only two days ago, but the wait to here if I got in is killing me- am dreaming Disney already. Don't think I can wait any longer hehehe! :D

2. catfish278

catfish278 Member

I was at the first London interview day... 26th Feb!! I hate the waiting!! But I figure that the last UK interviews are on the 7th so hopefully it won't be too long after that date!! ;D

What date are you hoping to go out on? How did you find your interview?

Cat x

3. stu_uk

stu_uk New Member

I interviewed in London on the 25th for the UCF program. how long did they tell you the wait would be? They said up to 3 weeks for us.

4. catfish278

catfish278 Member

They said 2-3 weeks 8)

5. jamieb1485

jamieb1485 New Member

How were the interviews? What kind of questions did you get asked and how many other people were you interviewed with?

6. ema1503

ema1503 New Member

They said 2-3 weeks to us, but am hoping to hear sooner! ;)

The interview was more an informal chat really, and we had ours in pairs. They pretty much just wanted to see what kind of people we were, why we wanted to work there and what sort of experience we had. It felt quite relaxed and fun.

The presentation was really cute, definitely gets you in the mood for Disney.

Cat- I'm hoping to go from 3rd June fingers crossed!!

7. Mike..

Mike.. New Member

Hey, i was at the interview on the 3rd march in london, did you get accepted?
    Who are you lol? i might have spoke to you.

x