ICP. Is it good?

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current ICP Participants' started by leomgray, May 5, 2008.

1. leomgray

leomgray New Member

I was wondering, i am wanting to apply for ICP 09 and i wanted to knwo from those of you who have been in the program what its like? and are u treated fairly?

I keep reading all the different posts and im getting very excited about applying. Is the application process long? or hard?

2. SteffieDavis

SteffieDavis New Member

hey!
    I can't answer whether it is good or not-- I leave in 20 days for the summer 08 program-- but the general consensus on this site seems to be that it is an excellent program.
    The application process depends on where you are from. In all countries, you submit your resume to a recruiting or screening company (canada and a lot of europe use Yummy Jobs) then you have a phone interview, then a face to face (assuming you make it past the resume screening and the phone interview).
    As someone who was sucessful in my application, I didn't think it was that hard of a process, but there are a fair number of people who don't get it each year.
    I think the next time to send in resumes is towards the end of the summer, for the fall rounds of interviews, but it depends on where you are from.

Anyways, hope this helps and good luck with your application!
    Steffie

3. leomgray

leomgray New Member

hey, thank you it has helped. i had sent my CV away in april cos they said i was to send it then but ive to reapply in august. I just hope i get accepted, i love going to florida and disney so it just suits me completely. my friends think im mad because of it but i dont care. itll be the experience of a lifetime.

4. PlanetD

PlanetD Member

I can tell you it was an awesome life changing experience. I do believe Disney is very much treating everybody equally...there are posters and what not about equal opportunities, etc...
    I think anybody is in good hands at Disney, as long as you play it fair :)

5. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Yes i thought that and i couldnt imagine a company like Disney treating their workers unfairly. It was just something someone had said about the program and i just couldnt believe it but i jhad to make sure from those who have actually been on the program. Thank you!

I just need to apply now, August for ICP 09. I wish it was sooner.