ICP January 2009

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current ICP Participants' started by Mofree, Jul 11, 2008.

?

Who will be there?

1. Disney J1

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 18. January 2009

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. TaraEinam

TaraEinam New Member

I'm doing attractions! I can't wait to find out where i'm assigned and what costume i'll be wearing. I've never been to the USA before, only New Zealand. I'm a 3rd year Multimedia Design student at the University of Queensland. Thus i live in Ipswich, QLD, which is a 30 minute drive from Brisbane, well more like 45 to 90 minutes because our traffic is shocking.

2. Jodi

Jodi New Member

Ohh attractions sound fun! i wish i knew which resort i was working in also! I've never been to the USA either, i have been to Canada and europe tho. I'm first year Tourism Management and University of Ballarat. Haha Brisbane traffic sounds a lot like Melbourne.... Terrible lol.

3. nicki1404

nicki1404 New Member

OMG i just got the email! I got in!! Jan 09 start on the grad program! Im from the UK! i actually cant wait!!

4. outoftime

outoftime New Member

me too. Im from the uk too!!! in merch! jan 17th start!!! Cant wait!!!!

5. nicki1404

nicki1404 New Member

6. Lolly

Lolly New Member

i just got the email to! im in yay!
    attractions :D

nicki wot role u doing?x

7. nicki1404

nicki1404 New Member

i got put in Merchandise- wasnt any of my choices, but guess they were all full up - or i was more suited to that! but im so happy to be there!!! cant wait!! x well done everyone!!

8. outoftime

outoftime New Member

he you and me in merch all the way...i look forward to meeting you. which day did you go on the interview?

9. nicki1404

nicki1404 New Member

Totally! Whats your name? Make sure u join the Facebook group! I cant wait to find out everyone who is going! we are going to have the best 6 months of our lives!!! xx

10. TaraEinam

TaraEinam New Member

congradulations guys.
    just over 3 months until we go.

11. Carolina0689

Carolina0689 New Member

I start Dec 2nd, anybody arriving on that date?

12. outoftime

outoftime New Member

im chris, i just joined the facebook group. it is gonna b amazing. so when are you all planning on leaving for america?

13. TaraEinam

TaraEinam New Member

my date is Jan 17th. not sure if that's when i need to be there or if that is when i leave australia.

14. Jodi

Jodi New Member

Yeah my date is jan 17th too :) Pretty sure thats when we have to be in orlando. I wish we had some more info!
    94 days....

15. chocblop

chocblop Guest

Hey, I am a student from The Netherlands, I had my interview two weeks ago and yesterday I got accepted :) Gonna be working in merchandise:) Not sure yet when I'm coming, but probably at the end of Jan, since my school term is going to end then.

Oh, I am sooooo excited :D

16. TaraEinam

TaraEinam New Member

congradulations! how long are you going for?

17. Mofree

Mofree New Member

hi to all,

Just a few months more!!!! Yayyyy.

I'm thinking about to go there a few days earlier. Who else?

18. Mofree

Mofree New Member

19. chocblop

chocblop Guest

Hey, I am going for half a year. Can't wait...maybe I will finally get enough sunshine to get me by for the rest of my life ;)

20. chocblop

chocblop Guest

Hey Guys!

Got my dates today. I will be joining you Jan 27th and staying till August 14th :)
    It's gonna be a nice long and warm summer (hopefully)