ICP Summer 2009

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current ICP Participants' started by opherrichards, Nov 27, 2008.

1. vik

vik New Member

hmm was lifeguard your first choice? im thinking about putting it down even though i have no experience as a lifeguard in anyway lol

2. lisaj1911

lisaj1911 New Member

Yeah it was my first choice. But they told us to put as many down as possible so that if u dont get ur first choice u will still be considered for others :)

As long as u can swim u can apply for lifeguard i think, Ive never done it either. I swim a lot though.

What do u wanna do?? x

3. vik

vik New Member

i wnt to do costuming or character performer (possibly attenant if its there...tho i doubt it) but i wanted to put lifeguard to kind of fill it up in the hope that i proba wont get it lol! knowing me il end up wih it now! its a good role to do though, you get into the waterparks free when no one else does cos their passes only get them in the 4 parks!

4. chrismore121

chrismore121 New Member

5. hayley...x

hayley...x New Member

heyy im going on the 2nd and im doing lifeguard!! so excited!

anyone else going to be a lifeguard???

im flying from glasgow! woo

x

6. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Well done!

Im not flying from glasgow cause then i cant fly direct to orlando or by virgin on the dates i want.

7. lauraloop

lauraloop New Member

WOO! I'm so excited..... I got custodial, flying from manchester on the 26th. I'm unsure when to book the flights with STA and how you go about the group booking thingy. Feel anxious about sorting everything out, just want to get there now. x ;D

8. AndyFromDonny

AndyFromDonny New Member

Come down to Manchester, it's the way forward :)

9. leomgray

leomgray New Member

yea i think i am, meet you there?

you flying virgin?

10. Andy0228

Andy0228 New Member

June 21st, working in character eh.

11. leomgray

leomgray New Member

CONGRADULATIONS!

12. AndyFromDonny

AndyFromDonny New Member

Yes, I've spoke to a few others who plan to fly Virgin from MAN.

13. leomgray

leomgray New Member

woohoo! they from the forum? ;D

14. AllyAllyBoomBoom

AllyAllyBoomBoom New Member

Hi all

I am a newby to this site, just got accepted to the ICP Program, will be flying out form a London Airport, (porb Gatwick) on the 2nd June to work in Merchandise...

it wasnt my first choice, but working the the "happiest place on earth" i dont really care what i am doing!!!

i have looked at a few posts, both on here an on Facebook, an people seem to be booking their flights already!!! people ares suggesting STA Travel as they are cheep, and to change your departure date will only cost an extra £50 incase u want to go travelling afterwards!!!

Hope to hear more from all of u! Feel free to add me on Facebook (Alexandra Le Manquais) just say ur Disney 09!!!

15. AndyFromDonny

AndyFromDonny New Member

I think a few are on the forum and in the facebook group.

16. jenehbehbeh

jenehbehbeh New Member

hey hey think im going from glasgow, probs on 2nd of june but gonna try go on 26th may if my exams are over, but im a lifeguard too :) Jane x

17. hayley...x

hayley...x New Member

why do you wanna fly by virgin? do we have to fly virgin? i'll probs just fly to london and change over i think. thats the cheapest way iv found so far!

18. hayley...x

hayley...x New Member

ohh yay! another lifeguard on the 2nd june! my exams mite be over by the 26th but think ill just stick with the 2nd so i have time to get myself organised and stuff!

have you been a lifeguard before? i havnt!

hayley xx

19. WALL-E

WALL-E New Member

Hey jenehbehbeh,

I think i'll be flying from Glasgow on the 2nd of July too! Well, thats when my start date is anyway! ;D

20. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Im not flying from glasgow cause its too expensive, i also i dont know anyway flying out the same date from scotland yet!