ICP Summer 2009

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current ICP Participants' started by opherrichards, Nov 27, 2008.

1. katiej22

katiej22 New Member

So are the June 21st lot from Manchester - we should probably start a thread!
    Are you all going out on the 21st June? Or do you think you'll go before?

And HI ALEX!!!!!!! You found us!!
    xx

2. leomgray

leomgray New Member

I will be going out on the 21st, i have no reason to go earlier. yea we should start a thread!

3. ginabella

ginabella New Member

Did anyone else get a call from Kristen today!? I missed mine :(

4. opherrichards

opherrichards New Member

Three missed calls here :(

5. ginabella

ginabella New Member

oh thank god!
    was it like half 7 this evening?!

6. leomgray

leomgray New Member

I wasnt phoned, i wonder if they are doing it in any order?

7. hayley...x

hayley...x New Member

i got called! it was pretty pointless tho. she just read stuff about what we have to pay and when but sed they wud send it all in an email anyways! she spoke kinda fast too lol. i was too excited to take it all in!

flying from glasgow isnt that much more expensive than from manchester if you have a search on lots of diff airlines! i've found some cheap(ish) ones lol

8. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Im going to stick with my orginal plan unless someone desperately needs a partner to join them from glasgow.

9. Callum_McK

Callum_McK New Member

Hey
    Am flying from Glasgow on June 2nd if any of you are?
    It only cost £400 just now coz VAT has been reduced.
    It goes from glasgow-gatwick-orlando, so means we can meet all the gatwick people aswell :)
    Anyone else doing this?
    x

10. WALL-E

WALL-E New Member

Hey Callum_McK,

That sounds like a plan! :) I'll be flying Glasgow on that date too, so we should try and get the same flight!

11. Callum_McK

Callum_McK New Member

Hey Wall-e :)
    Thats great, i have already booked my flight!
    Thought i' book it quick while the VAT is reduced.
    They flight i've book is with BA but i did it though STA.
    leaves glasgow at 6:15am gets to Gatwick at 7:45am, then the Gatwick one leaves at 11:05am.
    Cost £400 return :D
    So get that one - it is the only one u can get from glasgow i think actually lol so u dont have much choice :p
    x

12. WALL-E

WALL-E New Member

Can someone tell me if we are meant to arrive on our start date, or should we arrive earlier because thats the day we actually start work or training? ???

That sounds like a good idea going for that flight then! Think i will probably do that!

13. Callum_McK

Callum_McK New Member

Hey u book your flight to arrive on the day of your programme start day.
    I.e. ours is June 2nd so we want fly on that date, nothing happens on that day other than we unpack and prob got to walmart or something for essentials :)

Yup book thats flight :D
    x

14. WALL-E

WALL-E New Member

Ooooh that's good then! Shall we be flight buddies? :D

Do you have MSN Callum_McK?

15. Callum_McK

Callum_McK New Member

Sure thing :)

Yeah i have msn, twlightzonecal@hotmail.com

Just about to head to work - in the disney store :p lol, but may be on later.

There is a group on Facebook as well called something like Disney ICP 2009, add yourself to that if u have it.

x

16. WALL-E

WALL-E New Member

I don't have a Facebook, it's probably too complicated for me... Haha! I'm more of a Bebo guy!

What return flight did you book for the 21st? Assuming thats when you're leaving...

17. AndyFromDonny

AndyFromDonny New Member

Exactly my thoughts on the call. What's the crack with flights when are we meant to sort them out?

18. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Hey Callum dont know if youll remember me from the aberdeen interview, i was the one as nervous as anything, haha.

Well done on getting character, thats amazing!

19. hayley...x

hayley...x New Member

im flying from glasgow on the 2nd june too and thats the flight i was looking at! have you booked urs already?

what disney store you working in? lol bet they loved u at the interview!
    x

20. ginabella

ginabella New Member

I haven't booked my flight yet..should i be doing this like now?!
    ???