ICP Summer 2011 !

Discussion in 'ICP Applicants Discussion' started by emmdee, May 23, 2010.

1. josh.p.

josh.p. New Member

I had my pre-screen today too, everyone in my group was really good. I felt I could have elaborated more that I was open to more roles but other than that I think it went well. My confidence in interviews has really been knocked after having a few rejections from jobs after interviews and groups interviews. Fingers crossed. I'm really really nervous about the next week, I don't 'DO' waiting very well LOL

Nice to see you around Leomgray! Hows it going?

2. mattworthington

mattworthington New Member

I've got my pre-screen presentation and interview on Tuesday. Were there people at the group interviews that didn't know much about the program becasue my University are advertising the presentation and interview through posters, so even if you haven't applied yet you can still turn up. Never had a group interview before, what would you advise wearing? Can you please give me an idea of some of the questions? Thank you :)

3. josh.p.

josh.p. New Member

I just wore casual clothes. Maybe what you'd wear on a night out but no-one was dressed in business-type clothes. The questions basically just tested your understanding of the program and why you'd like to do it. Nothing too daunting and you're probably best just answering honestly as it'd be majorly obvious if you'd over thought it.

4. DisneySpike

DisneySpike New Member

for thoe people oooking for what kinds of questions they askd in phone interviews go through this entire thread ecause most of us werent told not to post them.

5. Jujjaloo

Jujjaloo New Member

I've got my phone interview in the morning and nerves are starting to kick in now. Im just not getting my hopes up and then I can just see how things go

6. OliviaSmith

OliviaSmith New Member

Been one week since my phone interview now and it's application closing date! So should be hearing back within the next week - 10 days I think :D fingers crossed!! Ahh I can't wait anymore!!!! How's everyone feeling? xxx

7. beccathemouse

beccathemouse New Member

Hey Olivia!!

I'm so confused! Obsessively checking my e-mails wishing there was an e-mail but absolutely dreading it incase it's a no! I just keeep on going over and over in my head what I said in the interview and I'm sure my memory is playing tricks on me!

I was told if I hadn't heard by 3rd November I should contact them but that seems so far away.......

eeeeeeeeeek!
    :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

8. josh.p.

josh.p. New Member

We were told November 1st :)

9. ferti

ferti New Member

I'm Italian, I sent the email with my CV...I sent it using the form by internationalservices.fr...do you know if I'll receive an answer? I mean only to know if I'll have the phone interview...

10. CharlotteSparkle

CharlotteSparkle New Member

Wow that's soon! I hope we do hear then!! I'll be refreshing my emails like crazy on Monday!

11. josh.p.

josh.p. New Member

I hope it is on Monday. I'm getting nervous just thinking about it. I don't think I've ever wanted to be successful at an interview more than this!

12. OliviaSmith

OliviaSmith New Member

omg really this Monday?! that's so exciting!!! I can't wait :D i was thinking this morning it must be between Monday and Friday latest! Only 2 more sleeps in which case! xx

13. LisaInWonderland

LisaInWonderland New Member

Hey guys! ive been writing over on another thread and just saw this one! i had my phone interview about 2 weeks ago and the wait is KILLING ME! has anyone heard about f2f?

and good luck everyone!

Lisa x

14. josh.p.

josh.p. New Member

I'm so nervous now just thinking about it!

15. OliviaSmith

OliviaSmith New Member

Well, I didn't even get a face to face interview this year. Guess my Disney dream ends here forever as I can't re-apply. Even if I could I don't think I would since it's humiliating enough being turned down twice in a row. Good luck to all those who did get face to face interviews, I hope you make it. xxx

16. josh.p.

josh.p. New Member

I'm really sorry to hear that. Please don't be too upset. Big hugs! x

17. christeen44

christeen44 New Member

Hey guys!! :) I just got an email from Kristen of Yummyjobs canada... I GOT F2F!!! :D YAYYYY

18. nicoleloveswalt

nicoleloveswalt New Member

I applied 12 October for the UK and haven't heard anything at all back. Do they inform you if you've been unsuccessful? How long does it usually take to hear about further steps?

19. christeen44

christeen44 New Member

Yes they inform you whether you are chosen or not ! I got an answer in the follwing week telling me I was getting a phone interview.. But Im in Canada, it might be different in the UK!

20. ferti

ferti New Member

I'm italian and i sent it two weeks ago and I havent receive anything yet like you...we have to wait even if it is so stressful