ICP Summer 2011 !

Discussion in 'ICP Applicants Discussion' started by emmdee, May 23, 2010.

1. jameshamuk

jameshamuk New Member

they have already performed telephone/pre screen interviews and have selected the people for the face to face interviews with the american recruitors. looks like you havn't made it unfortunately. call yummy jobs or email them

2. LisaInWonderland

LisaInWonderland New Member

I didnt realise there was anything after previous employment mine come up saying it was finished and had been sent to them x

3. LauraJayne

LauraJayne New Member

Hey, I'm pretty excited and nervous for my f2f interview in just over a week. Has any one got any tips to help, I really really want to do ICP 2011 (as I'm sure everyone else here does too :)) and i've just read about the wait list, I want to try not to be on this list : :'( I hope everyone elses f2fs go well too ;D

4. ariella

ariella New Member

Just be yourself and smile. The face 2 faces are really to see your personality and how you would be a good fit in the Disney company and what you would bring to the program. The interview is really just a chat with the recruiter and they just want to get to know you and your personality.

I don't think you will have to worry about being wait listed this time with the ICP. I know they did it in 2009 for the Canadians but as far as I know last year everyone got yes or no e-mails. Good luck :)

5. LauraJayne

LauraJayne New Member

Ok, thanks for the tips :D I will try my best and thanks for putting my mind at rest a little over the wait list :)

6. beccathemouse

beccathemouse New Member

Hey everyone :)

is anyone going to the F2F in Waterloo on November 19th???

I'm yet to find anyone else who is! Starting to worry I'll be all on my own hehe :D

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

7. helium7suz

helium7suz New Member

Hi Becca. I know at least 3 people (including myself) that will be there on the 19th. There will be loads of us.

8. LauraDilling

LauraDilling New Member

I'll be there too :) Are there more people from the Netherlands going to London?

9. anjefferson

anjefferson New Member

Hi,

I have just got an email for my Phone interview and I was wondering if anyone could give me any tips for it. Its on wednesday so in 2 days time and im really nervous about it! xx

10. ferti

ferti New Member

:) I received it too...I've to call or tomorrow or friday...I'm soo nervous...
    I'm italian and they said I've to go to paris for a f2f if i will pass this interview...is it possible?

11. anjefferson

anjefferson New Member

Ive got a face to face interview on the 19th in waterloo!!!

I had my phone interview today and they told me there and then that I was having a final interview! I am officially the last UK person to get a telephone interview and be put through to final interviews...

I am soo excited its unreal!

love xxx

ps, if you can dream it, you can do it!

12. LauraJayne

LauraJayne New Member

Is there any one else on here going f2f next monday in liverpool? I am but haven't found anyone else yet :/ Good luck to all with f2fs ;D

13. BethEJo

BethEJo New Member

Hi everyone!!

I'm new here, and just wanted to introduce myself a little...

I'm Bethan, and I'm a medical student at Cardiff Uni. I also applied to the ICP, had my phone interview on Oct 13th, and have my F2F on Thurs Nov 18th in Birmingham.

Wooooooo!

Just wanted to say congrats to everybody who got their interviews, and if you have your F2F the same date as myself, then I would love to hear from you!

Have a magical day!! ;D

14. ferti

ferti New Member

I had my phone interview one hour ago...panic!

15. anjefferson

anjefferson New Member

and how did you find your phone interview went? xx

16. ferti

ferti New Member

I don't know...I only hope... My fear was not to understand what they would say...it had been quite easy but I don't have many experiences so I don't know...now the worst part starts..I've to wait...how long have you waited?

17. anjefferson

anjefferson New Member

i got told at the end of my phone interview, but thats cos im the last uk applicant to get a phone interview and be invited to a F2F interview.

where are you from?

18. ferti

ferti New Member

I'm italian...they haven't close the application yet here...so I don't know...
    do you have facebook or msn?

19. disneymouse11

disneymouse11 New Member

Hey guys so i just got an email from kristen reminding me to bring a valid passport to the interviews, the thing is i haven't recieved and email saying i got a F2F so i am very confused any explanations?

20. ferti

ferti New Member

did you check your spam box?