ICP Summer 2011 !

Discussion in 'ICP Applicants Discussion' started by emmdee, May 23, 2010.

1. disneymouse11

disneymouse11 New Member

2. Linzee

Linzee New Member

i think they mean as sometimes emails from yummy get sent to your spam especially if you are on hotmail.

Congrats if you have got a F2F though! :)

3. disneymouse11

disneymouse11 New Member

oh no it wasnt spam , and it wasnt sent to my hotmail account. It was definately from kristen it had the same outline i guess as her other ones
    I emailed her to see if i got it though just in case
    And Thank you!!

4. Linzee

Linzee New Member

Sorry i meant that maybe the official email inviting you got sent to your Spam :) that would be a freaky coincidence if you had ICP Spam about a passport

5. disneymouse11

disneymouse11 New Member

OH i see what your saying! ya thats true! well i checked theres nothing, maybe it didnt send properly?
    i emailed kristen back so well see what she says "fingers crossed"

6. ferti

ferti New Member

mine about the phone interview went to the spam box...

7. disneymouse11

disneymouse11 New Member

I GOT THE F2F!!

8. josh.p.

josh.p. New Member

Congratulations!!! ;D Where/when is it?

9. disneymouse11

disneymouse11 New Member

not sure yet! they are still working out dates here in ontario but i will be informed in january, the wait is going to drive me nuts haha!!

10. EaglesFanDan92

EaglesFanDan92 New Member

Offically applied :) one of the most nervous, happiest decisions in my life... hopefullly all goes well

11. I still haven't had a reply about phone interviews... should I email yummy jobs and ask about it? I only applied in september so that could be why. They might not have gotten to those applications yet but I'm worried they won't contact me lol

12. ok nevermind lol