icp summer flights!

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current ICP Participants' started by disneydreamer, Jan 10, 2008.

1. disneydreamer

disneydreamer New Member

i booked my flight for june 3rd now from gatwick...anyone else booked there's or going the same date?!

steph

2. reesh_lad

reesh_lad New Member

I fly out June 3rd as well but not booked my flights yet! How much did they cost? Where did you book them? Its annoying as I have no idea what a good price for flights is!

3. before i decided if i was going to apply - i looked at how much the flights would cost.

try www.expedia.com as a first port of call. the cheapest flights i could find were just under £400 from delta airlines - you'll probably find american airlines are cheaper because of the exchange rate with the pound.

hope the helps and happy disney-ing!

4. disneydreamer

disneydreamer New Member

well originally i was gonna book them myself and was looking at about £500 direct but in the end i let STA in oxford (the company yummy tell you about) jsut book them and they were £595 which is a lot but you can change the dates and cancel it for minimal fees whereas normal flights you cant do that at all... so there really flexible. and you get a free international student card (fair enough you can buy them for £7 tho!!)

5. Ewsie88

Ewsie88 New Member

i booked my flight for june 3rd from manchester though
    i did it myself through virgin? when do i need to tell yummy jobs etc?
    thanks sarah

6. disneydreamer

disneydreamer New Member

email them the details now!

7. missdipika

missdipika New Member

Hiya everyone!!!!! Im going june the 3rd to, doing f&b quick service!!! shud b fun fun fun!!!! im lukin around at flights, and basically do any of you know where i can get the open ticket from???

xxx

8. BeautifulBelle

BeautifulBelle New Member

I'm not sure where you can get OPEN flights from... if anyone ever answers it'll be interesting to find out...

9. jadiebabe_15

jadiebabe_15 New Member

can anyone help im a icp virgin! and i dont really understand when and how to book my flights?? do we have to get a return one and one with a flexible return date? and do we pay for them ourselves or do disney pay? im goin on 25th May :) excited but very confused! lol id appreciate it if anyone could help! xx

10. Kevus

Kevus New Member

you have to book a flight 25th of may and pay for it yourself, then inform yummy and disney of your arrival, the return date is up to you, you might want to stay for a few days or leave on the end of your programe, or travel up to another major city, like new york and fly back from there... you have to pay for your flights, and best thing to do is start booking now, visit virgin-atlantic.com and look there.

11. jamieb1485

jamieb1485 New Member

Hey, i'm going out May 25th as well. Where you flying from?

12. jadiebabe_15

jadiebabe_15 New Member

heyy im flying from manchester! wot about you?? whats your role??

13. jamieb1485

jamieb1485 New Member

Yeah, going from Manchester aswell, doing Custodial.

14. george544

george544 New Member

I´m from Mexico City I´ll be there on june 3rd on Merchandise

15. Pascal

Pascal New Member

hey im going on the 25th aswel probably from manchester. i got my email from yummy last week saying i had been accepted and they were gonna ring me in the next few weeks to go over details....have you guys had that phone call yet?

16. aj2721

aj2721 New Member

I got the email last week, doing Custodial from 22nd June. Haven't had the call with the details either. Flying 11:05 BA on 22nd. Hope all goes well!

17. disneydreamer

disneydreamer New Member

theres open return options on msot websites, i booked with the company yummy recommend its sta travel, but its the main oxford branch and they give you all the details