If you could have any job at Disney... what would it be?!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by princess_shayna, Feb 12, 2009.

1. princess_shayna

princess_shayna New Member

We're all goin down on CRP or ICP or CP and some of us get our ideal jobs and some don't!

I mean don't get me wrong... quite frankly i'd do any job as long as it would get me down there and workin for the mouse again, but if you could pick anything... if Disney just asked you straight up where you want to work or what you would want to do for them and they'd give it to you no questions asked what would it be?!

I'm a curious person! lol! :D

If I could have any job, I would want to be a princess (obviously!) lol! Ideally Belle or Cinderella they're my favourite! But I also think it'd be so fun to be Alice, and run around and play with the Mad Hatter all day! lol! Also being a dancer in some of the shows would be so fun! Or friends with Chip or Dale... because they always have a hilarious time!!!!

A more serious job... i'd love to be involved in marketing for Disney :) Coming up with campaigns and ideas for where and how to take the magic next :)

2. hen87hels

hen87hels New Member

I'd love to be Belle or Mary Poppins.

On the serious note... I'm guessing Disney have a charity committee or something along those lines. I'd like to work there! Or as anything in their London office

3. j0hnyoung

j0hnyoung Guest

I wana be woody from toy story! Apparently he's not in my height range tho :(

Failing that, think I'd make a good prince charming! Haha ;D

4. Laura Jane

Laura Jane New Member

I'd love to work in animation :D

Or one of the photographers.

Or be a heffalump. They are underrated.

5. Disney Dude

Disney Dude Guest

I'd like to work check in desk at one of the resorts like Port Orleans Riverside. I really lovely area and it's an easy work life.

Being the guys who are the doing the queues at Tower Of Terror would be cool too.

6. Matt1133

Matt1133 New Member

I want to be the Red Ranger!!! I think I'm just about the right height.

I would have also loved being a Dream Squad castmember during the Year of a Million Dreams, getting to give out all those dreams and seeing people's reactions when you tell them they get to spend a night in the Cinderella suite... absolutely pricelss.

On the business of things, I would like work in the Human Resource Management department. Recruiting would probably be what I'd be most interested in, getting to meet and hire all the people who are excited about Disney!

7. princess_shayna

;D LIKE US!!!! YAY!!!!

8. 626Stitch

626Stitch New Member

My ultimate dream is to be to be a Walt Disney Imagineer, in the set and prop design department :)

I'm still young.... you never know, it could happen :D

9. lucy_elizondo88

lucy_elizondo88 New Member

I'd LOOOVE to be Mickey Mouse in Fantasmic! :D

also.. i'd love to work at the animation studio.. its been my dream since... forever!

10. princess_shayna

Being a Disney Wedding Planner would be FABULOUS too!

11. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

can i choose a MD...except without all the work, but with all the money? haha

12. Tiddelypom

Tiddelypom New Member

I want to follow in Stokowski and Levine's footsteps, MD for the next Fantasia :)
    I also want to be a sound designer either directly for Pixar or at Skywalker Sound which does most of the Disney post production.

As for actually being full time employed for Disney... Show Designer
    And I want to conduct Candlelight Processional!

13. Cicada

Cicada New Member

I've always wanted to be Belle (or any character), anything in a parade, and 100% at the jungle cruise!!

My newest thing is that I want to teach at the school in celebration. That would be pretty sweet.

When you conduct can I be in the choir? I think my start date of July 28th is going to be just after sign ups for that :( I want to see if someone can sign up for me but I don't think so. Or I'd like to be in the orchestra!

14. Audrey II

Audrey II New Member

My ideal job. Voice actor, someone like John Ratzenburger or Phil Harris who keeps coming back for more.

In the park themselves I would be a character attendant then work my way up the company :)

15. leomgray

leomgray New Member

I would love to be manager of Magic Kingdom.

And be a disney actor and singer in one of the park shows, or have a hit disney single.

16. Disney Dude

Disney Dude Guest

I'm actually going to see about getting a full time job at Disney after my Program although i'm sure my chances are slim, i'm determined.

I'm happy to move to Florida. I'll miss the family but quality of life is so much better

17. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Im moving to america when im finished my studying, like after postgrad/Phd level etc.

It has been my dream since i was very young.

18. hen87hels

hen87hels New Member

Roger did say that this could be seen as a bit of a foot in the door as far as moving to America permanently is concerned didn't he? Did he start on the CRP does anyone know? And I doubt you'll miss your family, Lee, they'll all be visiting you all the time!!!

19. Cicada

Cicada New Member

I was born in the states so I have dual citizenship and would be willing to marry people to get them into the country ;)

But I've also considered working full time at Disney after. It could be pretty sweet

20. kate003

kate003 New Member

I'd like to have John Lasseter's job as chief creative officer of Pixar and Disney Animation Studios and as the principal creative advisor for Walt Disney Imagineering, and he's mainly focused in Disneyland - my fav park! (and they're fixing DCA thankg goodness!) I actually had to do a big project on how i would get to this job for tourism class.

For a role in Florida I'd like to be a character attendant, Mickey Mouse (although i'm way too tall), or Attractions and rotate between Splash Mountain, Big Thunder Mountain and Kilamanjaro Safaris.