If you could have any job at Disney... what would it be?!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by princess_shayna, Feb 12, 2009.

1. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

I want to be an Equity performer...I want to do all the shows, whether or not I get to sing!

Otherwise I'd love to be friends with Mary Poppins or the Evil Queen. I wouldn't mind which!

2. ed!th

ed!th New Member

WOWW :eek: great qst!!!....I really would like to be part of the Walt Disney Imagineering Department!!! is just crazyyyy.... imagine there u can really make ur dreams, ideas, and projects come true!! btw I'm an Industrial Designer haha ;)

3. ShanaBanana

ShanaBanana New Member

Ditto to imagineering!! It's basically what inspired me to get into engineering in the first place! To basically work with a blank sheet of paper and end up creating such amazing things, that's just amazing to me! Now... if they would just hire me... ::)

When I was little I used to be all into becoming an animator - I remember watching all the animators do their thing, nose pressed up against the window, in the ol' animation tour at the then-called MGM Studios. Too bad I don't have the patience to draw the same thing over... and over... and over... :D

4. princess_shayna

princess_shayna New Member

shanabanana you would be the best imagineer ever! I just know it ;D

someday... let's keep dreamin'!

5. Matt1133

Matt1133 New Member

It's true Lefou!

Nowadays classic animators aren't so much in demand. Though I did take a few computer animation classes back in high school. It would be amazing to be working with Disney/Pixar!!!

6. ShanaBanana

ShanaBanana New Member

I remember seeing some tv special yeaaaars ago - they look like they have the most fun offices ever! If I can work somewhere that I can decorate my office/cubicle/small hut/whatever with stuffed toys, random games, action figures, and Christmas lights, well I'm a happy camper!!

Don't forget that The Princess and the Frog is coming out soon! Classic Disney, yay! Though even "classic" animation deals with computers a lot these days since it just makes the whole process easier. Knowing me, I'd probably want to kick the computer. Or light it on fire. I don't think they'd want me in the animation department... :D

And Shay, I'll *always* be dreamin', you can count on that! ;)

7. princess_shayna

i know you will my love!

8. ShanaBanana

ShanaBanana New Member

A dream is a wish your heart makes, and all that jazz! ;)

I know they're not around anymore, but I'd bet being a Dream Maker back during the Year of a Million Dreams celebration would have been tonnes of fun! ESPECIALLY to give away Cinderella's Suite!

I'm still bitter that I never got that... I'll just break in one day! I'll paint myself in the same colours as the castle, so I'll just blend into the walls... they'll never catch me! NEVAH!!

9. princess_shayna

I want to have the ultimate disney dance party in Cinderella's suite... and after I would relax in that amazing jacuzzi!!!

10. GypsyEsmeralda

GypsyEsmeralda New Member

Esmeralda! ;D

11. Sofi

Sofi Guest

I would be the sleeping beauty princess, stand on a float and wave :) x

12. AnnaBell

AnnaBell New Member

Oooooh obviously i'd love to be a princess, I think thats the dream for most girls lol. But other than that i'd love to be a bellhop on the tower of terror, or as a more serious job, international recruitment, getting to work in the sunshine and travelling all over the world making other peoples dreams come true, whats not to like about that???

13. Caro :)

Caro :) Guest

I would love to be EEYORE (only for a day though because it would be too weird to cuddle with myself ;))

EEYORE IS THE BEST :)

14. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

I'd love to be a GSM Manager at the Rose and Crown. Though I don't think that's anymore achievable than my other dreams!

15. leeds disney fan

leeds disney fan New Member

I'd love to be a personal travel guide/ planner or a wedding planner

16. theshox

theshox New Member

My serious plan is actually to study marketing at University of Manchester, and after my 5 years master course there, I will try to spply for a marketing position at Disney :D

That is my plan to date, but who knows, many things may change after my year at the CRP program ;)

17. monoenny11

monoenny11 New Member

well i would love to perform any charcter from the movie toy story and bugs bunny..they were good and i like them

18. EaglesFanDan92

EaglesFanDan92 New Member

I would wanna work as Mickey in Fantasmic!!! That or at the contemporary resort, it amazes me everytime im in it.

19. VickyPul

VickyPul New Member

I'd love to work in the Bibbity Bobbity Boutique... when I discovered it when I was on hols there last time I nearly had a heart attack and was gutted I was too old to get dressed up! But getting to do makeovers on all the little princessess.... awwww

...although I betcha after a while they start to grate on you lol