'Im a celebrity...'

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DisneyMichelle, Nov 23, 2004.

1. DisneyMichelle

DisneyMichelle Active Member

Anyone watching this series!?!

2. Lilo

Lilo New Member

i LOVE the OC :-*

3. Goldytap

Goldytap New Member

Some of them are really weird! Paul Burell is an idiot...and i don't like the gobby one..cant remember her name!

The best bit about the programme is the presenters - u cant beat Ant and Dec...or the koala (so cute)!

Sarah

4. marshabrady

marshabrady New Member

Seems entertaining so far, just can't stand the amount of adverts!

The gobby one (Janet Street-Porter) is very annoying, but all due respect to her for sticking her hand in that tank again and again when those snakes bit her! The coolest bit was the sky-diving, I was so scared & excited for them when they jumped from that plane! Natalie (the wimp) was v annoying the first night, it was like 'why did you agree to do the show? get a grip!' and now shes all fine!? Seems like there was a bit of an act going on there.. Brian is far too fussy over his food! Ant and Dec seem funnier than ever, and oh how cute was the Koala?!

Anyway.. good topic! Lets keep posting as the series goes on!

Oh, BTW to anyone not in the UK; The program Goldytap is refering to is 'I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here!' Its a reality show where a few (d-list) celebs get shoved into the Australian jungle and have to do horrible tasks etc..

5. gismo1554

gismo1554 New Member

See i don't mind janet its that singer woman - Sheila - I don't like. She's bossy and slimy.

I think though Brian Harvey might win as he seems the most genuine

6. cinderelli.jessy

cinderelli.jessy New Member

Yeah I know this TV show.. we are having it over here, too!!! its about all the "Im a wannabe-VIP" stars who are the silliest and most dumb celebrities we currently have in Germany.. arghhh so stupid and not worth watching.. :p

7. DisneyMichelle

Thats what the 'celebs' are like on our version too - very d-list!!!

I see theyve added Vic Reeves to the camp! Seems very strange! I ber Nancys gutted - i think she only went on the show to be known as something other than 'Vic Reeves' wife' and now thats all she'll still be!!

Am loving ant and dec again as usual - am quite liking joe pasquale - hes v funny!!

Michelle xx

8. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

It should be called

'I used to be a celebrity, someone please give me a career again!!'

;)

9. marshabrady

marshabrady New Member

Ha ha haa, thats so true Ellen.

I missed tonights one, was watching Steel Magnolias on dvd instead (I recently joined the Blockbuster online rental service, its free for a month & as long as u cancel ur membership after this month you get charged nothing!) Anyway, I can rent 3 dvds at a time, any good movie suggestions?

Sorry, i won't diverge away from the topic too much... Carry on guys!

Beth :-*

10. tiggercharlotte

tiggercharlotte New Member

I watched about 5 minutes of it a few nights ago (when they got their emus) and had to turn it off :mad:! They were all so annoying, and Janet Street-Porter got right on my nerves. Have to admit the koala was very cute though, and Ant and Dec were good, as always :).
    Ellen- think you hit the nail on the head with that one! ;D
    Charlotte x

11. gismo1554

gismo1554 New Member

The koala is so so cute. When he was trying to run away from the camera he was so so funny.

12. flavour

flavour New Member

the one in germany must have ended right before the one in the uk started and oh my gosh it was s0obad!! it was the second season and i thought the first one was terrible, but the last one! some of the people in there i hadn't even heard about yet! where do they get those people from?? and why would you do that? even as a c-list-celebrity??

later! flavour xoxo

13. cinderelli.jessy

cinderelli.jessy New Member

@marshabrady
    well, i'd recommend Bidget Jones I, Love Actually, How to lose a guy in ten days.... I mean, just in case your gonna plan a girls' night. hahaha.... men would def fall asleep.... ;D

14. stu_uk

stu_uk New Member

i watched it last night and only recognised about 3 of them ??? ::) :p ;D :eek:

8)

15. gismo1554

gismo1554 New Member

I'm still confused as to who Fran is. I thought originally there were only 9 of them and Brian and Fran were the same person (I have no idea why but there you go)

16. DisneyMichelle

I know what you mean about Fran - hes such a nobody!!! Hes only famous for dating Natasha from Atomic Kitten and Jodie Marsh - (whos a nobody herself!!!) and for being westlifes ex bodyguard!!

They mt have really scraped the barrel with this seasons lot!!!! I guess it is the fourth series so theyre running out of people!!

Michelle xx

17. flavour

flavour New Member

what happened to natalie appleton? just heard on the tellie that they had to get an ambulance??

flavour xoxo

18. gismo1554

gismo1554 New Member

Not sure about the ambulance but Brian has quit.

19. stu_uk

stu_uk New Member

Aparently Brian farted near Janet which caused an argument :p ;D ::)

8)

20. flavour

flavour New Member

what's the webpage for the show?