'Im a celebrity...'

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DisneyMichelle, Nov 23, 2004.

1. Rudy

Rudy New Member

2. marshabrady

marshabrady New Member

Yikes, I watched it again tonight.. and OMG what a wuss Natalie is!! It was so frustrating watching her and Sophie do the bug eating trial. Natalie woiuldn't even attempt to eat anything it would just be a glimpse at it and "no, i can't do that". Which was extra annoying because Sophie's ego grew everytime she ate something Natalie wouldn't. And suprise, suprise Sophie wouldn't shut-up about the whole thing afterward. To be honest that trial was easy compared to what Janet Street-Porter and Paul Burrell had to do for theirs. Sophie is really starting to do my nut in, she had to make the biggest over-reaction to everything she ate (did it really help to stand up, scream, and jump around arms flailing?) ..but then I suppose that's why they choose these people, without drama queens the show would be pretty boring!

*phew* ..just had to get all that out! I promise i'm not this judgemental in real life! ;)

3. flavour

flavour New Member

thanx rudy!!

4. Goldytap

Goldytap New Member

:eek: oh my gawd! Natalies walked off the show! see the website...but then again we were really mean to her - giving her another bush tucker trial! Nat was my favorite as well :'(

wats going on ???

Sarah :D

5. gismo1554

gismo1554 New Member

All a bit strange. The camp ate food earlier today and no one is saying whether its the food nat won, someone else did the trail or if the crew just were nice. We shall have to wait until later to find out

6. SaraC

SaraC New Member

Aww michelle thats harsh about franny!! but then i am biased ;) hes a lovely bloke but yeah i do agree he isn't famous!

natalie appleton oooh she annoyed me, people love to see the celebs suffer! joe pasquale is a pure legend, i want him 2 win, he makes me laugh when he talks about 'his jacobs'  ;D

7. DisneyMichelle

DisneyMichelle Active Member

I love Joe Pasquale too - i really want him to win!!! I love it when ant oe dec asks how is and he replies 'living on the edge' - makes me crack up!!!

The best thing about the show is, of course Ant and Dec - they are so lovely!!

Sara - sorry about my harsh Fran comments!!! Was gonna ask you what hes really like - i assumed youd know :D ! He does seem really lovely but hes hardly a celebrity!! Maybe he will be after the show!!

8. marshabrady

marshabrady New Member

Was watching again tonight.. GRRR Sophie is really getting on my nerves, she is such an attention seeker 24/7! The way she acted all disappointed when she was told she wasn't going home was SO fake - she blatantly wants to win! And then her crying when she had a letter from her boyfriend - what!? Get over it already, your gonna see him in 2 weeks! Big deal! ARGH!

Anyway, ::) la laa, I'm calm.

9. SaraC

SaraC New Member

;) haha at assumed id know! but yeah hes a really nice bloke! very much like he is on the telly altho we dont seem 2 c much of him, and yeah not really a celeb, but as u say mayb after the show ;)

10. Sellwegger

Sellwegger New Member

Why Sara how do you know Fran? ???

I think this years show isn't great, they've picked a real odd bunch of people. Paul Burrell is surprising as i thought i wouldn't like him, and Janet Street-Porter is great, annoying, but she makes great telly ;)

11. SaraC

SaraC New Member

i know fran through westlife, very long story!!

12. Sellwegger

Sellwegger New Member

You know Westlife? ??? Now i'm really confused! Tell all....

13. SaraC

SaraC New Member

haha well in a round a bout way have known them since they started through meeting them a few times before they hit the big time and a lot of times since, last time i saw them was beginnin of last month. Fran was their bodyguard at the time before he left to run trap in london, and had a baby with natasha hamilton from atomic kitten and then got with jodie marsh.

Have heard from my friends that westlife have been glued to the show voting for fran almost every night.

14. Sellwegger

Sellwegger New Member

Ahhh so you were/are a bit of a Westlife fan? :) I always thought that it was nice to hear that bands recognise those who support them all the way x

Bless them for voting for Fran, that's so sweet :)

The other night Fran said he was missing talking to his son, has he got another one or is his walkin' and talkin' now? It doesn't seem that long ago Natasha gave birth!

15. SaraC

SaraC New Member

yeah just a bit of a fan, lads r gooduns they do appreciate those who dont take things 2 far, ive witnessed that first hands, fans takin it too far and havin restraining orders put on them, well that happened with blue but theres been similar situations with westlife.

yeah frans son josh is about 3 now i think, i know he's talking and that.

16. Sellwegger

Sellwegger New Member

Blimey! I can't believe it was 3 years ago that she gave birth. I'm sure things in the World of Celeb happen much faster than us normal plebs :p

17. SaraC

SaraC New Member

haha i think that as well, its amazin how time seems 2 fly by in their lives with all their money!! if only we had all that money haha

xxx

18. DisneyMichelle

All that money would be nice wouldnt it!!!

Although Id hope that if I did get all that money then I wouldnt become as obnoxious and arrogant as some of them have become (mentioning no names Blue!!!)

Fans that go too far are so annoying! Although when it comes to Blazin Squad ALL their fans are horrible little bitches!!! Ive had some nightmare days trying to deal with them!!! Its like a huge group of Vicky Pollards who claim to know the stupid little blazin squad boys!!!

Makes me eant to scream just thinking about it!

I reckon they should stick Blazin Squad in the jungle next time and then then just leave them there...

PS Joe to win!!

19. Sellwegger

Sellwegger New Member

lol x totally love you comment about Blazin Squad fans! ;D

In all perfect honesty i don't think i'd want all of their money, just enough 8) If i had more i'd probaly give more away x Or buy disney and employ everyone on here Hooray! lol x xYeah, no i best not have too much i'm a bit silly :-\

20. DisneyMichelle

I like your thinking baout buying Disney and employing everyone!! It makes sense!!!

Glad you agree with my opinion of Blazin Squad fans!!! I just really hate them all!!!!! They are a complete nightmare to try and control!! Evil the lot of them!!