'Im a celebrity...'

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DisneyMichelle, Nov 23, 2004.

1. SaraC

SaraC New Member

hahaha michelle i knew u hated blazin Squad fans haha, uve witnessed it first hand workin @ smtv/cduk so i feel sorry 4 u hun.

yeah blue can b quite arrogant at times have witnessed that one as well, its handy havin a mate whos in contact with blue though do get xtra priviledges, and find things out that wud make sum fans green with envy!!

yeah joe rules i love him, i want him or fran 2 win, but thats cos im totally biased!!

xxx

2. DisneyMichelle

DisneyMichelle Active Member

I remember what you told me at the interview about Lee ffom Blue!!! Is that one of the advantages of ahving a met who knows them!?!? ;)

Yeah - the stupid evil Blazin Squad fans were the worst ones by far at SMTV. They thought they owned the place and absolutely HATED us with our AAA passes!!! We used to enjoy winding them up saying we were just going to the dressing rooms... Was a lot of fun!!!

3. SaraC

SaraC New Member

yeah thats one of the advantages, she used 2 go out with one of blues cousins now hes her best mate, so does kinda get us a few extras now & again. oh yeah my mate told u bout lee didnt she? haha.

4. DisneyMichelle

She did!!! Did you not ever think about taking him up on that offer!!!!!

5. SaraC

SaraC New Member

haha at the time no as i was a very happy serious relationship, but now that ones out the window, im thinkin march could b quite fun ;D :D ;)

6. DisneyMichelle

You should!!! Itd be a good story to tell the grandkids one day!!!!!! ;)

7. SaraC

SaraC New Member

hahaha that indeed mate, i am strongly considerin it after the rubbish ive been through as ive probably bored u with on msn *sorry mate* could do with a bit of an adventure haha

xxx

8. DisneyMichelle

Youve not bored me!!!! You def need a place to vent!! I think he would be the perfect place!! ;)

9. SaraC

SaraC New Member

that's alright then hun as long as i haven't bored u, but yeah i do and yeah i do think you're right perfect indeed ;)

10. Kay-Norway

Kay-Norway New Member

Days of our lives....?

Hehehe Joey!!! yeah yeah!! :p nah just kidding