IM IN!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by WdwJo, Nov 16, 2004.

1. WdwJo

WdwJo New Member

OMG! Eric just phoned, I still can't believe it!!!!!!! I'm leaving to Orlando Florida, June 14th, 2005!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was so worth all this waiting, I'm higher than a kite right now!

Chels, we're leaving the same day :D

Jo 8:D

2. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

Hey Jo!
    CONGRATS on getting the job!!!! ;D I still remember how excited I was when I got the news! Isn't it the best feeling in the world??? You'll have such a great time ahead of you!!! Enjoy it and time will fly by till then, believe me!!!

Laterz
    Julia

3. JoRdAnA

JoRdAnA New Member

Good Job JO ;D

Thats awsome...I hope it is awsome for you....

Jordana

4. JoRdAnA

JoRdAnA New Member

What did you apply for

Jordana

5. WdwJo

WdwJo New Member

Thanks Dancing Queen and Jordana! I applied for Merch and that's what I got accepted for.

6. Lady

Lady New Member

YAY!!!!!!

Jolene I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy!! I told you you'd get it!! Even better, we arrive the same day!! Maybe we can even coordinate it so that we're on the same connecting flight or something. We'll be at the same throw in anyways! Congratulations, you must be thrilled!

Chelsea

7. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

Woohoo merch rocks!!! ;D You go girl!

8. WdwJo

WdwJo New Member

Chelsea!!! I'm bouncing off the walls, I think I've phoned every man, woman and child I know, to tell them I'm going to Walt Disney World!!!! I would love to coordinate our flights so that we can fly down to Orlando together.

DancingQueen, I take it you were in Merchandise too,hehe

9. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

Hehe....whatever gave you that idea??? *innocent puppy look* ::)
    Well the german F&B was pretty seperated from the merch crew while I was down in Florida, so you were either a 100% merch girl or a F&B sucker!
    Canada was always different, they were one crowd, no matter who worked where. Pretty cool. I think only the french people were worse than we were LOL

Laterz
    Julia

10. DisneyTracy

DisneyTracy New Member

Yay...see I told you you would get in!! :D YAY!! thats soo excited Congratulations.. Im still on cloud 9 as well! lol :D

11. DigitalPhear

DigitalPhear New Member

12. BC_Belle

BC_Belle New Member

Congratulations!!!!!!! I got a call today too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So i'm accepted to Merch and i'm leaving June 21st from Vancouver!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    It's amazing i'm in shock i can't believe it, isn't it wonderful!!!!!

Oh wow, that's all i can say ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

13. Winnipeg gal

Winnipeg gal New Member

Jolene - YAY! I knew you'd get in!!! I'm so happy for you, we definitely have to go out and celebrate before I leave! I can't quite believe the two keeners from RRC are actually going to be working in WDW together!!!

BC Belle - congrats to you too!! I was reading the song trivia topic, I was very happy to see someone else like Newsies as much as I do!

Julia - glad to see someone who loves merch, that'll be me soon!! Did you ever do Kidcot?

Congrats again girls!!!

Christa

14. JOSSYPOO

JOSSYPOO New Member

YAY JOOOOOOO I AM SO EXITED!!!
    I WILL BE AT THE AIRPORT WHEN YOU BOTH GET IN!!!!
    i am so happy for you !!!! i knew you would get in !
    Jossy

15. DisneyTracy

DisneyTracy New Member

Wow this is soo cool, Everybody is getting calls now, it's exciting!! :D YAY!! Im still in shock tha ti have to leave soo early, it's crazy everything i have to do!! AHHHHHHHHH lol.. oh well congrats to everybody that go in, I will see you there, when you get there, cause im leaving December 7!!

Luv Always cast member Trace

16. WdwJo

WdwJo New Member

AHAHAHA!!! I know and isn't that wicked! Who would have guessed. We definitely have to go out before you leave, that's coming up really soon! What are you doing this Saturday? I have an anniversary dinner at 7:00 but perhaps I can sneak out after a couple hours.

Belle, congrats!!! Do I ever know that excitement. I had what I like to call the "perm-a-grin" on all tonight while I was working, the customers probably wondered why I was beaming so much. I'm just soooooo happy!

Joss, that's so cool, it'll be great to see a familiar face when I land. I can't wait to see you there!

Thanks everyone else, you guys are the best!

17. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

Christa-
    See the only reason why I didn't choose F&B was because it said you have to dance with the guests in the courtyard LOL So I get there and what do I do out of boredom after a couple of months?? Dance Polka with the guests in the courtyard LOL I didn't really know the differences before I went there, but although it was very boring at times, I absolutely loved working merch. You could talk to the guests ( and even if some of them were kinda stupid, they were still nice ), play with the kids, invent funny games with the other cast members to kill some time and learn a lot about your own country! I worked kidkot several times. It was fun at times ( when you had some cute little kids ), but usually it meant sitting on an uncomfy bench outside, while kids are sticking their masks to your face screaming *STAAAAAMP!!!!* lol
    Have fun...
    Julia

18. flavour

flavour New Member

something like 'catch the diddl'?? haha!!
    oh yeah, i really loved working in merch too! there were times i would have given a lot for the food-tips, but in the end i'm happy i didn't work there! i liked the job itself much better and the people i worked with! *hey jules!* i don't think i would have gotten on with our food-people that well!!

later! flavour xoxo

19. Goldytap

Goldytap New Member

congrats for getting in!
    Sarah

20. Klode

Klode Guest

Hello everyone.

This is my first post. Yes, the first....and it's the best post I have to make...today anyway.

I AM IN!! I got my call from Eric yesterday. I thought I didn't have a chance because after reading some of the posts on this site, everyone had gotten a call and I was sure that I was doomed to received that dreadful email.

Congrats to everyone that got a call before me and to all that get a call after me.

Please add me to your MSN cuz I want to meet as many of you before I go March 15!!!!

Claude

PS- I'm F&B