IM IN!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by WdwJo, Nov 16, 2004.

1. WdwJo

WdwJo New Member

Hey Claude, Congrats!!! Were you at the Calgary interviews? If so, what do you look like?

2. JOSSYPOO

JOSSYPOO New Member

hey all .. wow thi s is all becomming more real everyday .. and every day that passes i get so much more exited and ready!

claude i start the same day as you!!

where are you comming from ?

Jossy

3. Klode

Klode Guest

@ Jossy; I'm coming from Wpg. I already looked to see what kind of flights are available and it looks like they're all passing through TO.

@ Jo; Yes I was at the Calgary interviews. I was wearing a suit, blue shirt, no tie. It's hard to remember everyone, I met so many people that day. I can't wait until I meet you all again!!!

4. WdwJo

WdwJo New Member

Hey Claude, were you wearing glasses or not? I remember two guys from Winnipeg, one wearing glasses and the other not wearing any. I think there were a few other Winnipeggers too, I think we invaded the calgary interviews  :p

5. Winnipeg gal

Winnipeg gal New Member

Hey guys

@Julia & Flavour - I can just imagine the kids yelling stamp, I was reading in a guide book about the kidcot stations and how they saw some kid walking around Epcot with a stamp right on his forehead from one of the countries, too funny. You girls are making me feel much better about merch, I admit tips would be nice, but this sounds like more fun in the end!

@Jolene & Claude - I booked my flight on United, and I'm actually flying through Chigaco. I'd rather get a connection in the US, that way I can go through customs right away in Winnipeg. The Air Canada flights were going through TO, but they all got in late at night, at least in Dec. So many Winnipeg people here, crazy!

6. WdwJo

WdwJo New Member

United, really? I hadn't even thought of that option. Though, when I flew to Orlando about 7 years ago with my parents, we flew from Winnipeg to Chicago, connected with an American Airlines jet and left from there. 

I was just looking at flights and the only ones leaving that day are really late in the day. Maybe that'll change over the next 8 months, I sure hope so.

7. Klode

Klode Guest

Happy Sunday all!

Jo - I was the one with the glasses. You're right, there were lots of people from the peg which surprised me. I was told that manitoba was an underrepresented province. I'm glad we were able to change that.

Christa - thanks for the info on the flights. I didn't even think about checking the US airlines.
    I still haven't decided if I'm gonna drive down or not.

When are u2 going?

8. WdwJo

WdwJo New Member

Klode, ahaha, I was told the exact same thing. Who would have known. Did your friend get in as well?

9. Klode

Klode Guest

Hey Jo,

My 2 friends don't know if they got in yet. They have some tests for school in summer, so their start dates at mid-august. I figure since wdw was hiring for march and june, my friends probably won't get a call till closer to dec 17.

in what area of the city do you live? Christa, you and I should grab some starbucks some day...what do u think?

10. Winnipeg gal

Winnipeg gal New Member

Claude - I'm leaving Dec 7, 16 days!! I'm actually from Portage, but I went to school in Winnipeg.

Jo - definitely have to get coffee or something soon, I'll let you know when I'm in the city.

11. WdwJo

WdwJo New Member

Christa, definitely! School is craaaaaazy! I SO can't wait til Christmas break. 16 days, is that ALL??! Wow, how time has flown, I remember way back when it was months and months away before you were leaving. I hope the time flies just as fast from now til June.

12. Sellwegger

Sellwegger New Member

Congratulations! ;D

13. WdwJo

WdwJo New Member

Thanks, Sellwegger :D Have you applied or gone for an interview, or gotten in?