I'M IN!!!!

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by Matt Gilbert, Dec 7, 2004.

1. SaraC

SaraC New Member

Dan don't say that, there's still time for a call today, theres 2moro and friday as well, i still have everythin crossed 4 u!!

xxxx

2. Gillian

Gillian New Member

Ah thats really sweet, cheers. ;D

Gillian

3. eeyore22

eeyore22 New Member

Cheers Sara, but i'm not gonna get my hopes up. I'm looking at it as I haven't got it so if I do, it's a bonus :) x

4. SaraC

SaraC New Member

U do what u have 2 do dan, but i still think its gota b good news 4 u, it really has, theres no way i cud get in and u cudnt!! u have 2 let me know the minute u hear tho ok? me & michelle have everythin crossed 4 u

xxx

5. eeyore22

eeyore22 New Member

That means a lot Sara. You'll be the first to know when I hear :D
    Dan x

6. SaraC

SaraC New Member

I'm only tellin it like it is dan :) cos i really really want u 2 b there with us, it wouldn't b the same if u weren't!

xxx

7. eeyore22

eeyore22 New Member

Cheers mate :) :D ;D x

8. SaraC

SaraC New Member

no probs darlin
    i need u there 2 celebrate my 21st hehe :) x x

9. Carol

Carol New Member

Hi kerry, I live in Glasgow but have friends, family in Belfast, i will be travelling there for my visa in April/May.
    Im also going over for New Year and to see the SAW DOCTORS on the 28th Dec (Ulster Hall)!! I cant wait and now that Florida is happening everything seems just fab!! ;D ;D

Do you live in Belfast?

Carolx

10. DisneyMichelle

DisneyMichelle Active Member

Looks like theres absolutely loads of you flying out on the 14th!!!! No fair!!!!

Congrats to everyone!

And Dan and Gillian - dont give up hope theres still a coupke of days left!

Dan - like sara said ive got everything crossed for you - i really really really want you to be there!

Michelle xx

11. SaraC

SaraC New Member

yeah michelle and i were talkin dan & we're the 3 musketeers, so u have gota b in ;)

and i know big group 4 14th june and well no1 cept me on 21st haha. oh well im sure i can make up for the absence of a few people, im sure dan & michelle will agree on that one!

xxx

12. DisneyMichelle

Yep - i can verify that sara will more than make up for the lack of people from the UK on 21st!!!! ;D

13. SaraC

SaraC New Member

hahaha thanks michelle i knew ud support me on that one ;) uve witnessed me first hand already u lucky devil!!

xxxx

14. DisneyMichelle

But me and sara wont be the same without you dan! You will be there - you have to be!!!!

Its all gonna work out in the end Im sure of it!

Michelle xx

15. SaraC

SaraC New Member

yeah dan we won't b the same, musketeers aren't complete without the 3rd member :( right michelle?

xxx

16. DisneyMichelle

Exactly sara!! We are three and arent complete without our third member!

17. SaraC

SaraC New Member

thats made me laugh michelle, we will not be complete! i dont know y i told u ive cracked!!!!!!!!!!!!!